1

It was on a hot summer evening that a family was brutally murdered in their house by a crazed serial killer.

Rose, the mother, dragged herself to the front door before she finally bled out and died. The father, Felix, had been tied to a chair, throat slit. And the two twins were both stabbed multiple times in the head and neck.
The oldest and the youngest heads were cut off with a chainsaw. And lastly, the second youngest was burned alive.

You are probably wondering why I mentioned them. That's because that was me and my family. We were murdered. But somehow we woke up in our house the next day perfectly fine. Sort of. It kind of got really strange from then on. The neighbors acted weird around us, animals would cower in fear when they saw us. But that wasn't all. We could do things that were impossible. Each of my family members could do something different.

My mom could start fires, my dad could teleport and stuff. My oldest sister Aria could read minds. My other sister, Ryna could see possible outcomes of the future and her twin, Roman could see everything that had already happened in the past.

I had a strange power. I had the strange ability to summon energy. It's actually more like absorb, but I take it and revert it to use however I please. And my younger twin sister can heal people's wounds and diseases and stuff. But not death. Death is incurable. With the exception of my family.

"Ryna! Roman! Are you guys ready yet?" My mother yelled from outside of the bedroom window.

"Mom, they said they'll be down in a bit." Aria shoved a suit case into the back of the van, but it wouldn't fit so she kicked it. "Can someone help me?" She demanded.

"Violet, go help your sister." My mother commanded.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and went to help my sister with her suitcase. As I walked over to Aria, she finally stuffed it in and closed the door. So I opened the sliding door and threw my bag onto the seat.

Rose, my mother, was sitting on the grass by a fire burning the things that we couldn't bring with us. Dad was in the house drenching everything in gasoline. Scarlet, Ryna, and Roman just stepped out of the house with ice cream for everyone.

"Violet! Strawberry or Chocolate?" Asked Scarlet, as she ran up with two bowls overflowing with ice cream.

I held out my hand so Scarlet could hand me my ice cream.

"You know which one." I said. Scar gave me my strawberry ice cream with a pout.

"Don't be snappy at me. I just asked a question." Scarlet mumbled.

I sat down under a tree and scooped a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth, letting it melt on my tongue. Bad idea. It melted to much that it became warm and gross in my mouth. Which made me lose my appetite. But I really wasn't hungry anyway, so it was fine.

"We're leaving guys. Get in." Roman said, right before he threw his bowl into the bedroom window. Scarlet and I also threw ours in and hopped into the van behind him.

That is when our adventures began.