~They confess there feeling~ part two

( hello this is the second sorry but about doing a second but I hope you enjoy this

Mime🤚😙✋
One night your were just in your room then BOOM music, you walk over to the window and saw Mime holding flower and a speaker box play your favorite song, you walk downstairs and open the door to mime hugging you and giving you flower 'mime what are you doing' you sign to him ' well ever since we meet I love you and always had so will you be my lover'mime sign you gasp and ran over giving him a hug hug "oh yes mime I would love to"

Lifty
Lifty pov
I was going to go see my lovely y/n they have been the joy to my life making me want to do good for the world but only her them, recently I stole a Diamond necklace for her that was shape as f/a ( favorite animal) they told them that it there favorite I can't wait to give it to them
Y/n pov
Lifty has not come over in a long time what if he got hurt or worse he found someone else I never told him but I love him I would love him till the day I die " Y/N OPEN UP I GOT A GIFT FOR YOU" lifty screamed from the other side of the door I rush over to open the door to she lifty hold a black box "huh is that for me" " no it not like I said I got a gift" " sheesh okay okay I'm dumb okay ". Y-your not dumb your smart a-and beautiful that why I-I-"he handed me the box and yell " THAT WHY I LOVE YOU"  I blush " lifty.... I love you too" he look shock " really you love m-me to" " yes I do" I said, I open the box to see a Diamond (f/a) shape necklace " oh lifty i love it thank you so up" I Yelp and hug him.

Shifty
For some reason shifty invited me out in a .... date
I have no idea why he did but he did, so that why I'm on a bus with a fancy dress I'm kinda glad no one else why on the bus it was just me and the bus driver he finally stop and I got up. It was the dock I look forward to see shifty and in tux trying to light a candle I giggle at this, I walk over grabbing his hand... is he blushing " here let me help" I said as I Guide him hand over to the candle and started the fire and light the candle " uhh t-thank you y-y/n" he stuttered he so cute I sat down on the chair infront of him " y/n I have been keeping a Secret form you I l-love you" he said I blush and stared at him " y-you love m-me" he nodded " yes I understand if you don't feel the same way I just wanted to get it out" "shifty I love you too no matter what thanks you"

Splendid
I was walking to the home I was trying to look for splendid but I couldn't fine him it like he been hiding form me

Splendid pov
I'm sorry my love but it has to be done I have avoiding my love y/n to get there house ready for when they walk in I can tell them my love for her I put flowers every and heart every I have chocolate I hope they accept
Y/n pov
I am very sad I have to go back into my money house without splendid he told me we were going to have a goodbye kitty Marathon even tho he doesn't approve of the show but still he said he would come, I finally got back to my house and open the door to she splendid asleep on my couch with flower around him "what the h-" he instantly woke up and fell on the floor " splendid are you okay why are you in my house" I ask " Y/N I'M SORRY I WANTED TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU SND TOOK HOURS AND DONIG AND AVOID YOU AND I FEEL ASLEEP WAHHH I'M SORRY" he cry I sh him and hug him as he cry "wait did you say you love me" I ask he sniff " y-yeah but you probably but feel the same way" he said "
Oh splendid of course I love you and it okay I will be there for you"

Lumpy ( this is going to be really short because I have no idea for him)
Lumpy pov
I was walking to y/n house my dream my love my wife/husband/lover today to the I was going to propose to them I walk over and knock on the door they walk out " oh lumpy what up" they said but I shh then " dear y/n I love you sense the day I meet you and will always so will you make me the happiest boy in the world and marry me" I ask but they laugh do they not love me back n-no " lumpy we can't get marry we not dating" " so you don't want to marry me" I ask " no lumpy not now maybe in the future but we can dating I would love to be you lover " they said and kiss my forehead I love them.

(Finally done and thank you for reading I been working on this as day and thank you for being patient with me and I will try get the next one out early key word "try" but thank for reading have a nice day.❤️💗