~they confess their feelings~ part one

( some of these might be short sorry about that and also thank you for waiting

Cuddle🥰
" AHHHHH" cuddles screamed " haha cuddle clam down it just a movie" " I know but it scared why did you choose a horror movie" you giggle as cuddle clutched on to you, all of a sudden the light go out " AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" " cuddle clam down the light when out when just go to the basement and turn the router back on" " WHAT that how you die in movie" " come on cuddle those are just in the movie" you grab his hands " come on cuddle let turn the router back on" " o-okay", as you and cuddle reached the basement door and clutched your arm tighter " there nothing to be afraid of cuddle" you open the door and walk down the stairs with him then a strange noise come from it " Y/N t-t-there something d-down there" " haha n-no there not" you try to convince yourself as you walk down you guys reach the door " s-see noting" then the stange noise come again as so did cuddles screams " AHHHH Y/N IF I WANT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU" " wait wait-" then the light turn on and the strange noise was him laundry running " oh I guess you were right noting to be afraid of" " so about you say I love you to me " what I say what" " cuddle don't lie" " okay I did say I love you b-but I do love you very much and I guess now I will ask if you can be mine" you blush " of couse cuddle" you kiss him cheek he blush " oh thank goodness" " okay let go back to watching movies"

Handy😑
You were just watching tv till you hear your door bell right you open the door to see handy there with flower in his mouth you giggle a bit he spits them out " these are for you" " aww you didn't had to" " yeah I know I just want to tell you I love you" " aww that so swee- wait you love me" you blush and so did he " y-yeah I love you your so amazing and kind better then anyone else here" " aww I love you too handy" " you d-do" " yes I love you since day one" " that a relief" " come on let watch tv"

Nutty🍭🍬
Nutty pov
It took days it took weeks but it finally down I put down all the candy I needed all the ground it took a look of... courage but I did you now time to get y/n...
*time skip*
Y/n pov
N-nutty what ARE WE DOING IN A PLANE" I screamed " well about a week or two-"
*flashback*
"Y/N Y/N Y/N" nutty Yell running to me "NUTTY" I said running to him then I jump into his arm and he spin me around " Y/N WILL YOU GO SKY DRIVING WITH ME" " what-.." " PLEASE Y/N PLEASE" " okay okay I will" YAY"
-flash back over-
"Oh..." Suddenly the plane engine bust and you and nutty fell out " AHHHHHHHH" I started to cry because I didn't have my parachute nutty suddenly grab my waist and pull his parachute " it okay I'm here to rescue you" " sniff* t-thanks I-I'm never going s-s-my diving a-again" he giggle " y/n look right there" he said I look over to my right I see candy that spell out "- y/n will be my lover" I gasp " nutty you did all this because you love you" I said I smile and nobs and blush " I love you too but you not going this when we get marry" " okay love"

Flippy🔪⚔️
I was walking over to flippy house for a tea party who knew that he has a tea set, I push the doorbell and waited
-flippy pov-
I set the table then I hear the doorbell I walk over to see y/n "good timing I just got the table set up" I said
They laugh I blush there laugh is beautiful' " so you going to let me in or what" they said " oh y-yeah come in" I said Nervous, I was finally going ask y/n out " come sit I have to ask you something but I have to get something.
Y/n pov-
I sat down at the table and waited for flippy he probably getting food or something, then I saw him walk out with a Bouquet of flowers " h-hey y/n I got something to said" flippy said as he hands me the bouquet " I like you for a long time but I was to scared to ask you out so would will be my girlfriend/boyfriend/love" he ask " oh flippy of course I love you too" I said and run and hug him " oh thank gosh I don't know what I would do with out you".

( hello but sorry I had to only do these guys for now but I will make a second part but there might be three but I hope you enjoy this I will come out with the next one as soon as possible