3rd year

I was walking to the booth me, Luna, cho, Dean, Seamus, and Neville always sit at. The three Ravenclaw girls and the three Gryffindor boys.

I knew Dean and Seamus through Neville. And Neville knew Luna and Cho through me.

"Hello Luna" I said sitting next to her "hi Y/n" she said with her soft voice "first ones here" I said feeling great, I'm usually the last one here because my father is always busy with work.

"Actually everyone went to get some candies from the trolly" she said with a smile, or not the first ones. I huffed "Hello Y/n" cho, Dean, Seamus, and Neville said as they came in the booth. "Hello" I replied.

"Thought you were the first one huh?" Seamus said, I smiled. They all laughed. Ron Weasley and his friends passed by, Ron gave me a smile and wave.

I smiled at him in response.

The ride to hogwarts was fun, Neville kept talking about how our grandmother couldn't let him sleep because of sleep walking.

"We're close" Luna said, Luna's the one who tells us if we're there, close, or still far from hogwarts.

We all got ready made sure we had all our things.

"Look a ferret" cho said, "not it!" Everyone said putting their finger in their nose "fine I'll get the ferret and find the owner" I said getting up.

"I think it's Ron Weasleys ferret" dean said "got it" I said leaving and getting the ferret.

I picked up the ferret and went to find the booth Ron was in. I smiled before opening the door. "Umm...Ron I think he belongs to you" I said handing him his ferret "scabbers!" He said acting like a 6 year old getting a puppy for Christmas.

"I mean thank you Y/n" he said trying to act manly, "it's a cute name, scabbers" I said. I saw him blush and thought I should go before he falls in love with me "I have to go because we're-" I saw looking out the window "we're here!" I said smiling.

I quickly left back to my booth.

-
"You saw that Harry? She talked to me!" I said "who is she anyway?" He asked "who is she? She's Y/n Declore, every boy at hogwarts likes her!" I said "she's just a girl, like every other girl in the Wizarding or muggle world!" Hermione said as she got up and left.

"What's wrong with her?" I said

__

Me and my friends were laughing Neville said a joke. The train stopped and it started to at cold "what's going on?" Cho said "someone's coming" Luna said. Luna can sense things I don't know how she can do it. The lights soon went out.

After awhile sitting in the cold, the lights cane back on, the train started again, and it got warm.

"That was weird" I said

__

"Bye guys see you at class tomorrow!" Cho said, as me and Luna just waved "I don't want to go to class tomorrow" Luna said "me either" I said, we all laughed and started walking.

Boys said hi to me as we were walking to the Ravenclaw common room.

As we walked in the ravenclaw boys started saying hi. I went to the girls dormitory "all these boys like you and you don't like non of them" cho said "not one" Luna continued.

"Who do you guys have a crush on?" I said sitting on my bed "Cedric" cho said "Neville" Luna said "Cedric likes me and Neville is my cousin" I said

"That's rude" cho said "it's true" I said putting my coat on the desk chair in the room "just keeping it real cho, just keeping it real" I said laying down under my cover. "Know if you mind I'm going to sleep I have a lot of studying tomorrow" I said turning the lamp off.