Chapter 14

Tig POV
-----------

I didn't want jax with my baby girl. Sure I loved the kid and respected him but this was my little girl. She was too good for him. The only problem is I know she loves him. She always has. I've seen it since they were little and would play together at the clubhouse or Gemma's.

Jax's POV
-------------

I woke up water than normal. Then I realized that someone was using my chest as a pillow.

I opened my eyes and saw Rachael curled up into my side. Her hair spiraled out, head on my chest, one arm tucked up to her chest and the other wrapped around me.
She looked so adorable and it made me smile.
She started to stir and wake up.

"Good morning. " She mumbled in her cute morning voice.
"Mornin darlin "
"What's on the agenda for today?"
" Well I have to work. You wanna come up there with me?"
"Sure. I just gotta get ready."
"Well go "

She stuck he tung out at me and I just laughed. After Rachael was finally ready we took my bike to TM.

Rachael's POV
--------------------

When we got to TM I followed jax to the garage so I could say hi to my dad.
"Hi daddy!" I said when I saw him.
"Hi sweetie" he said. The guys laughed at him. I know his personality and I know that it's different for the guys to see him with me because of it.

"Hush up guys! " I yelled to them.
"Are you ever gonna spend some time with your only child?" I questioned my dad.
"I try to baby but with work and club stuff I try hard, we talk when we see each other."
"I know it's just I don't get to see you that often. "
"Well stay at home a few nights instead of Jax's" he countered.
"Yeah and hear all the moans of the croweaters you bring home no thanks."
"I never bring them home when your there." He argued.
"Ok, your not going on a run tonight are you?"
"No not that I know of ."
"Then I'll stay home tonight."
"Great!"

When i told jax he was a bit sad but he understood I needed to spend some time with my dad.

That night when my dad go off work k road home with him and we sat around a caught up.

I stayed in my old room for the first time in 4 years. It was weird because it was a room for a teenager and also the fact that my dad hadn't touched or changed anything. But it also meant a lot.

___________________________

Authors note: a lot of different views, a little insight on how tig feels about jax and Rachael even though he doesn't know they are together.
Comment
Review
Thx:)