"Heheeeee," Kugisaki giggled devilishly as she glared at Megumi since it was her turn. "PICK UP TWO CARDS!!" She slammed her special card and laughed.

Big brother's face twitched and then apologized to me. "I'm sorry, Nao... But, pick up four." He placed another plus 2 but in a different color. His eyes looked apologetic yet not at the same time. This sly brother of mine didn't want to pick up two to save me. I see how it was. I need to destroy Kugisaki first then big brother; I'm going to win this.

I grinned widely at everyone. "I'm not picking up four because Yuji will pick up six!!" I also slammed down my plus 2 card as well. "Yuji, if you have the same card, let Kugisaki pick up eight!!" He better have one or else he messed up and has to pick up six.

"You're right. Let's take down Kugisaki first! Pick up eight!" Yuji put down a red plus 2 card.

Kugisaki grunted, feeling defeated as she picked up eight cards. I love when strategies backfired on people. I've never felt like a king until this game.

We continued our first round until I had one card in my hand. "Hu hu hu~" I sang out, feeling really confident with the last card I had. It was a wild card, so I'm going to win no matter what. These losers don't see what's coming in their way.

"There's no way I'm letting you win, Naozumi!" Kugisaki's competitive side was showing—a fierce lioness out to kill her prey. If only she knew what card I held, then she'll die from shock.

Big brother put down a red 5 card, and I laughed victoriously. "You losers didn't see this coming!" The wild card slowly dropped to the pile and once it laid flat on the stacked cards, everyone was lost at words. Big brother and Yuji were speechless, whereas Kugisaki fell on her back and fake cried. "Didn't I tell you? You all were going to lose to me in the first place!! Think smarter not harder!"

After 7 rounds of taking mainly first or sometimes second place, never third or last, we ended it since they couldn't over throw me. "Geez... He really is Gojo-sensei's kid." Kugisaki sighed in realization and ultimate defeat.

"Can we go to the playground? It gets really stuffy in this house." I've been caged up in the house for a long time. I need to see the outside world before I die. Plus, on the bright side, if I manage to get big brother and Kugisaki to do some task, I can ask Yuji to switch with Sukuna so I can talk to him for a bit.

"Sure since you won the majority of the game..." Big brother said, and the other complied.

I held big brother's hand as we all walked to a playground in the area.

The sun was out, but it wasn't too hot. It was very breezy which felt great if I were to play and get sweaty. I wonder how mommy and daddy was doing?

< His parents...

"Satoru! You are one grown adult! Stop messing with Utahime!" Ena tackled Gojo from irritating Utahime any further. She hooked her arms underneath his armpits and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Yaga! Help me restrain your former student!"

"But you're his wife. He listens to you more than us." Yaga simply said.

"Correction. I'm not married to him yet, meaning I'm still his long-term fiancée!"

Utahime pointed her finger at Gojo. "You're lucky that Ena is here!"

"Utahime, men don't like when girls are aggressive and scary." Gojo teasingly said, asking for a death wish from her.

"28 years old, Mister Gojo Satoru! If you don't get your act together, I am leaving your ass for good and taking my son with me! Because if you remember, we're not married! I have the free will to leave when I want!"