~18~

WARNING: SMUT🔞

DRACO's POV

I began to feel a finger trace above my eyebrow and down my cheekbone to the outline of my lips.

I began to slowly open my eyes and squinted slightly due to my tiredness.

Shit.

Where am i?

Oh yes..

Y/n's room.

I glimpsed at her, catching her boring into my eyes.

My hand was resting on the side of her hip whilst she was facing me.

Our faces only inches away from one another.

I smiled at her softly while she blushed because i woke up to her stroking my face gently and watching me while i slept.

Normally i would of thought that was weird coming from another girl...like pansy for example.

But from her...it was nice to know that she admires me like that.

It's obvious.

I found it cute that she blushed and got embarrassed about me catching her out.

I gave her a tired and soft smile and stroked the length of her body, slowly moving my hand up and down her arm and hips.

"Hi"

She said softly with a small smile appearing at the corners of her mouth.

God she's so beautiful.

"Hello darling"

I replied with a small smile and slightly raspy voice as i had just woken up.

Her leg was resting over my torso and she had a mischievous look on her face.

She glanced down at my lower region and looked back up at me with a small grin.
Which then formed into a small lip bite.

Fuck.

When she bites her lips...it makes me want to fuck her brains out.

...Major turn on for me.

I didn't quite understand why she had that reaction at first...

Until i looked down and saw that i had a hard on.

I was fucking horny as hell right now.

I want to feel her.

All of her.
....

All of her tight pussy.
....

Woah. Draco not yet.

Only when she's ready for you like that.