Chapter 29

Feyre

Feyre winnowed back into the manor with Mor and Rhys, to hear yelling.

"Get. Down. On. Your. Knees." Aelin growled from the living room.

What the hell? Feyre sent down the bond.

"Fuck, NO! I'm not kneeling for anyone," Lorcan snapped back.

Rhys and Feyre both glanced at each other.

"I know how to relocate a shoulder! I've dislocated and relocated mine more than once," Aelin barked. "Get down, because you're too fucking tall otherwise."

Aren't they friends? Rhys asked as he glanced at Feyre over their yelling.

That's what I thought.

This honestly sounds like an argument that I've had with Cassian on multiple occasions.

"It's not that I don't think that you can do it," Lorcan growled. "It's that I think you're going to purposely break it in five different spots."

Yep, I can definitely see you and Cassian having this kind of argument, Feyre stated.

Rhys and Feyre both glanced at each other over the yelling and proceeded to walk towards the living.

"Lorcan!" Nesryn barked. "Aelin is your fucking queen. You swore a blood oath to her, and you're a Lord of Terrasen. So get on your fucking knees and bow before her, so she can fix your shoulder!"

Fenrys whistled, "Oh please. We all know that Elide was the reason why he swore the blood oath, not because he loved Aelin."

"Fenrys, Rowan, hold the man down for me," Aelin ordered right as Feyre and Rhys turned the corner to see everyone screaming at each other.

Fenrys cracked a smile as Lorcan growled, "Don't you--"

Fenrys winnowed right behind Lorcan and kicked the back of the knee, causing his knee to buckle. Fenrys already had a knife pressed to the front of his neck as he placed a hand down on Lorcan's non broken shoulder and kept him pressed to the ground.

"I never did like you," Lorcan growled from the ground. Rowan looked like he was trying not to laugh as Aelin stalked over to him with a wicked grin.

She grabbed Lorcan's other shoulder and didn't say anything as she pushed it back into its socket, Lorcan gritting his teeth in pain.

Fenrys released Lorcan, a smug smile on his face as Lorcan looked pissed as hell.

"Aelin, you bitch," Lorcan grumbled as he rolled his shoulder.

She indeed did relocate it.

Aelin sighed in utter disappointment, "Lorcan I expected more from you. It's been what? Five years since we've known each other, and your vocabulary for me still hasn't changed."

Lorcan glared at her as Aelin flashed him a grin.

"I'm sure you and Manon can start a club, and brainstorm some ideas," Fenrys smirked with a smug smile. He didn't look the least bit sorry for holding Lorcan down.

Manon snorted, "You don't need any more titles."

Aelin looked at her and commented, "Salty that you're 5x times my age, yet I bear 20 more titles than you?"

Manon rolled her eyes and said, "In your dreams."

"Wait," Mor interrupted. "How many titles do you have?"

Aelin's friends seemed to let out a sigh to say here we go again, as Aelin grinned. "Shall I rattle them off? There's Queen of Terrasen, Heir of Mala, Adarlan's Assassin, King's Champion..."