𝐋𝐄𝐕 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐁𝐀

You and your boyfriend, Lev Haiba were enjoying a nice hang out at your house with a few more people from the Nekoma volleyball team.

Kenma was playing on his nintendo switch as Kuroo was talking to him, only to be ignored after every question by an akward and quiet

"mhmm.."

Yaku was talking with you and Lev about school and tests. Well, you and Yaku mostly since there he was, your boyfriend having his hands gripping and massaging your naked thighs since you wore shorts and a tight tanktop, which quite showed your big chest. Especially from Levs view. You were sitting in his lap, hands roaming on your thighs, eyes mesmorising your chest as he kept giving light pecks on your neck.

Yaku and Kuroo yawned. "alright were gonna go now, thanks for the invite y/n!" Kuroo managed to whisper that in your ear as you hugged him, only to get Lev jealous. Kuroo noticed the outcome of his act as he looked down and smirked,  seeing your breasts being pushed up by your bra and exposed by your u-shaped tanktop.

"chibi-chan" he cooed into your ear

"you might want to hide that chest of yours before someone gets some naughty ideas.." he winked at you, closing the door as you could hear Kuroos and Yakus conversation being more muffled as they got further from your guyses house.

Alright.thats enough.

Lev thought to himself as he pinned you against the front door, taking off your tank top

"tvoya shakhta, i ya zastavlyu tebya eto ponyat"(meaning, your mine, and im gonna make you understand that.) he growled in your ear as he picked you up, holding your butt as he roughly yet passionately made out with you, carrying you to your bedroom.

You felt your shorts being gently pushed down to your ankles as you looked down onto Levs face, blushing at his lustful look only to be hidden by your womanhood.

"be a good kitten and spread your legs.." he growled as he gave kisses on your thighs, to your stomach, neck, jaw and finally lips. When he kissed you on the lips you spreadyou legs shakily, whimpering as he left hickeys and bite marks the same trail he went up. Your lips, jaw, neck, stomach, thighs and then your soaken wet flaps of your womanhood.

This made you shiver, yet this was only the beginning.

His hot and wet muscle started to explore your wet cavern, tongue-fucking you.

You kept on making soft and delicate moans, wrapping your legs around his neck while you twirled your fingers into his soft silver short hair.

"a-agh fuck! Im cumming im cumm-" you were cut off by the amazing feeling of climaxing on your boyfriends tongue went away, as well as his tongue. This made you whine uncontrolably. Until you felt something rub against your enterance you exactly knew what was this something as he shoved his hard on fully in, groaning.

Lev, being the caaring boyfriend that he is, he waitedfor you to adjust. Wrong. He pulled out, pounding his whole length in again. Thoseactions made you throw your head back as you moaned his name loudly, almost screaming. The pleasure he was giving you was amazing until both of your climaxes came. (hhahahaha very funny joke yes thank you)

The next day you woke up, being spooned by Lev as he was caressing your thighs the most gentle way he could ever.

"goodmorning kitten, im sorry if i went rough yesterday i didnt want to i got cut off by my tho-mmmpff" his rabdom rambling about him being sorry for going to hard on you yestersay night was cut off by you when you kissed him gently.

"its okay dont worry, but go more gentle the next time baka!"you scolded him, pouting as you turned around to face him as he was still spooning you.

                                                                       "alright alright kitten.."

 he whispered softly, giving you a light peck on your forehead as the both of you fell asleep once                                                                                        again.