"Mooorning."

I smirked, "Good morning, Padfoot."

"I-, I attempted." Sirius claimed as he stepped away from the coffee pot.

James took over and began brewing a batch of coffee.

"You sleep well, Vixen? You look like shit."

I held up my middle finger to him. "I was up late."

"Hmm," Sirius sighed, "I was up late too, and was quite active-"

"Stop right there!" James yelled.

Sirius chuckled, "But I reckon I'm still better looking than you."

"Where's Moony?"

Sirius and I turned to look at James, who was getting down four mugs from the cabinet.

"He's in the shower, he should be down shortly."

James poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me with a wink, which thankfully went unnoticed by Sirius.

As if on cue, Remus came walking into the kitchen. His sandy brown hair was hanging damply on his forehead.

"Good morning, happy Christmas!"

James grinned, "Happy Christmas, mate!"

Remus grabbed his mug off of the counter and placed a quick kiss on Sirius's cheek.

They're so cute.

"Can we open presents?" James asked, his voice full of excitement.

We all agreed and trickled into the living room, where the presents were piled underneath our Christmas tree.

James and I had agreed to tell anyone about our newfound relationship, at least not yet. It was too early.

Remus and Sirius sat next to each other, the latter had his arm hung around Remus's shoulders.

As much as I longed to be able to do simple things like that, it was too soon to be flaunting our relationship everywhere. Well, I guess we could in the safety of our holiday in a foreign country bubble, but as soon as we return to Hogwarts, our relationship will be everyone else's business.

After James distributed everyone's presents correctly, we all dug into our gifts.

I looked at all my gifts from all of my friends and my family.

James leaned over and whispered to me, "I wanted to give yours to you separately."

I nodded in agreement before carefully unwrapping each of my gifts.

From my family, I got new types of vinyl for my record player, Arrival by Abba, The Ramones by The Ramones, and A Day at the Races by Queen, from Sebastian. A short, lilac purple wrap dress from Beatrice. A tan corduroy jacket from Henry. A bit of money and a new pair of Mary Jane's from mum and dad.

From my friends, I got a book called Tale of Two Cities and a mood ring from Lily. She said the book reminds me of her because it takes place in both Paris and London. Marlene sent me an assortment of candy from Honeydukes and a Queen ban t-shirt. Mary sent me a pair of silver hoop earrings.

After the four of us finished opening up our presents, it was time to exchange ours to each other.

Sirius's face lit up as he opened my gift to him. A leather jacket. He pulled me into a tight hug and thanked me before trying it on over his pajamas.

Remus quite enjoyed the watch and books that I got him and insisted that I spent too much. I truly didn't though.

I decided to wait until later to give James my gift but was excited to see what Sirius and Remus had gotten me.