four

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing in the common room, planning this year's pranks, and lots of trips down to the kitchens for food. I don't know how we would've gotten away with so much shit in the past five years without the Marauders Map, or James's invisibility cloak. They really were lifesavers.

However, after our weekend, it was time to start this terms classes.

I sat at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall, propping my head upon my hand. Getting up at seven in the morning was like being thrown into the Black Lake in February. Shocking and not pleasant.

Sirius and James were bickering about Merlin knows what. It changes seemingly every day. Remus was sitting to my left, sipping his tea and occasionally butting on Padfoot and Prongs' argument.

I did miss this over the summer. But I already miss getting to sleep in.

The swish of parchment landing in front of me woke me up from my half-asleep daze. Professor McGonagall was passing out this year's time tables to all of the Gryffindor students.

James and Sirius stopped their bickering to examine their schedules, and Remus and I did the same.

My time table read:

Monday
Double Transfiguration with Slytherin
Charms with Ravenclaw
DATDA with Ravenclaw
Lunch
Study Hall
COMC with Hufflepuff

Oh great, double transfiguration with the Slytherins first thing in the morning.

"I have double transfiguration first." I announced to the three boys who were looking at their schedules.

"Me too." They all replied in unison.

James held out his hands for all of us to high-five.

"I have charms next." Remus muttered.

I grabbed his schedule, "Moony, we have every single class together on Monday's!"

Remus smiled, and Sirius reached to grab Remus and I's schedules.

"Prongs and I have every class together on Monday's, and we have double transfiguration with you two."

"Not bad, not bad at all." James smirked, glancing over Sirius's shoulder at our four schedules that were laid out on the table. "Oh-, Daph, we have Care of Magical Creatures together. It's just us, though."

"Better the two of us than me alone." I smiled, taking a sip of my coffee.

James nodded in agreement and went back to eating his breakfast.

As if on cue, Jolie came bounding into the Great Hall with her timetable in her hand. Her sand-colored hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail and her tie hung undone around her neck.

Jolie sighed and sat down next to me, "Sorry I overslept."

"Obviously." James teased.

She flipped him off, "Daphne didn't wake me up."

"Jo, I tried and you grabbed your wand and threatened to hex me. So I decided it was for the greater good to leave you be."

The boys began to snicker, earning a pissed off look from Jolie and me.

Jolie began spooning food onto her empty plate while using magic to make herself a cup of tea. One of the many perks of magic.