one

Amour
/əˈmo͝or,äˈmo͝or/ noun
1. a secret or illicit love affair or lover.

• • • • •

My trunk dragged behind me as I lifted it off of the luggage cart to bring it onto the train. I stood by my mum and dad as I waited for my two younger siblings, Henry and Beatrice.

The two fourteen-year-olds argued with each other as they attempted to push each other out of the way as they reached for their trunks.

Godric, I miss Sebastian.

Unfortunately, Seb graduated last year, leaving me to deal with our younger siblings by myself.

"I'm going to find my friends, they're probably looking for me." I announced, turning to face my parents.

Both of them smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

As much as I love my family, my friends are more of a family to me than my actual family is. I hugged them back, "See you soon, I'll keep an eye on Bea and Henry."

"Goodbye darling, don't get into too much trouble with those boys." My dad joked, pulling away from the hug.

My mum playfully slapped his arm, "Don't be daft, tell James, Remus, Sirius, and Jolie that they're welcome to spend the holidays with us if they so please!"

I smiled, "I will, love you both!"

My parents said I love you back, and I turned on my heel and sped onto the train eager to find my friends.

The sound of my Mary Jane's was muffled by the bustling of the other students on the train. Compartment doors were opening and closing, friends were greeting each other and were catching up on their summers.

I walked to the near back of the train, peeking into compartments in search of my friends, which seemed nowhere to be found.

At least, that's what I thought until I saw the three boys, talking exaggeratedly in one of the very last compartments on the left.

I slid open the glass door, "Hello boys, nice to see you all."

Remus grabbed my trunk from my hands and secured it in one of the overhead compartments. He was always such a gentleman.

James and Sirius stood up to hug me, and I placed a soft kiss on each of their cheeks, before going to give Remus a kiss on the cheek.

The boys all blushed, well except for Sirius, who was pouting at me. "Really, Daphne? That's all I get?"

I hit Sirius in the arm, "Oh please, you have your lovers at Hogwarts."

James and Remus snickered, while Sirius rolled his eyes at me.

I took a seat next to Remus, and across from James and Sirius.

It was nice to be around the boys again. Normally I would at least visit the Potter's during the summer, but my family was on vacation instead.

My family and I spent the summer in the French Riviera, where we have a vacation home. All four of us kids were born in France, specifically Paris. We lived there for the first eight years of my life before we moved to Edinburgh, Scotland.