Jimin's P.O.V.

I was awakened by a scream. Irritated, I sat up and looked over to Y/N's bed. She was not there! A gasp made me wince and I saw Y/N lying in front of the chair on which I had apparently fallen asleep. She squirmed in a nightmare and screamed. Quickly I knelt beside her and tried to wake her up. I had to shake her vigorously so she woke up. When she opened her eyes she pushed me away so violently that I made a roll backwards. Gasping for air, I straightened up. She had crawled to a wall and was tearing her hair. She was in absolute panic.

Jimin: "Y/N it was just a dream."

I went to her when she suddenly jumped up so fast that my mouth opened.

Y/N: "Stay away from me!" *voice shaking with rage and panic* "I have to get out of here."

She was so fast past me and through the door I could hardly believe it. I ran after her.

Jimin: "Y/N stop immediately!"

She ran to the front door and tore it open.

Jimin: "Y/N NO, THE DOGS!" I yelled but she was already gone through the door.

When I stumbled through the door I could not see her anymore. To my left the dogs barked. In horror I ran and shouted the names of the dogs and the commando to come to me. But none of the dogs came to me. As I ran around the house, I spotted Y / N sitting on the grass, surrounded by my dogs.

Jimin: "Fuck, stop, you stupid dogs!"

I pulled my weapon and aimed at the first of the dogs when I saw the dog peacefully rest his head on Y / N's leg. Two more dogs licked her face, which she hid in her hands. I stopped in surprise. These dogs had been trained by me and obeyed nobody except me. What the hell did she do to them ?! As I took a step toward them, three dogs came at me growling and with their teeth bared.

Y/N: "Enough now." She grabbed one of the growling dogs right over the mouth and pulled him to her. The dog immediately stopped growling and protectively lay by her side.

Jimin: "What the hell ..."

Y/N rubbed her hands over her upper arms as if she were cold. Her attitude reminded me of someone. It reminded me of myself when I was younger.

Jimin: "Y/N ..?"

Y/N: "Do not worry, I will not run away."

She had turned her back on me all the time. I could hear her pain in her voice. She breathed hectically. I squatted and looked at one of my dogs.

Jimin: "Kennel!" I said firmly, pointing to a corner of the property where the dog kennels were. The dogs obeyed me and ran in the instructed direction. Her whole body trembled and she was hyperventilating. I went to her and sat behind her. Carefully, I put a hand on her back.

Jimin: "Try to breathe evenly."

I gently stroke her back. Under my fingertips, I could feel her slowly relaxing.

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Jimin: "I try to calm you down, I know what it's like to have nightmares."

When she turned to me, I was surprised not to see a tear in her face.

Y/N: "I know. You also had a nightmare last night."

It did not really surprise me that she had noticed.

Jimin: "Did not you sleep in your bed because of that?"

She looked away, embarrassed. I had to grin.

Jimin: "You're not as cold-hearted as you always pretend to be."