Episode 8

Y/N's P.O.V.

Y/N: "Are you still expecting visitors, Jimin?"

Jimin: "Why are you asking?"

I pointed out the window at the three cars parked in front of the house.

Jimin: "Oh, these are just my men."

I scrutinized the men who got out of the car. The guard dogs barked like crazy. They were all heavily armed. Dust clung to her suits and her shoes were smeared with mud. Thoughtfully, I tilted my head.

Y/N: "Where is Katharina?" I finally asked.

Jimin: "In your room, why?"

The doorbell rang.

Y/N: "I'll go up to her."

Jimin: "You'll stay here." he grabbed my arm.

Jimin: "Just let 'em in quickly, before the dogs rip them." I tried to get away from him, but he pulled me back to himself.

Jimin: "Where are you going?"

I just looked at him and said nothing. This little human was getting on my nerves. But I had to pull myself together not to attract attention. The front door was opened by one of the servants and two men came in. I had already seen them in the restaurant. The body tension of the three showed no abnormalities. The other men who had also left the cars seemed to be guards from Jimin.

Namjoon: "Forgive us for our late disruption Jimin. We've found out who's behind the attack on your mother. These were second-class killers hired by the company your mother met in the restaurant. "

Again I tried to get away from him and he pulled me back again. His grip tightened on my wrist. He pushed me and I dropped to the ground.

Jimin: "Oh really? Buy this company and dismiss all employees except for the company board. I'll take care of that personally. Could you find anything else in Dr. Agma's lab? Did you bury all children? "

Namjoon: "Yes, all the children were buried, the blood samples of the genetically modified children are already in our lab for analysis."

Y/N: "There were kids?" My voice was just a whisper. My mask fell for a moment.

I did not know that their bodies were still in the lab. Deep sadness came over me as I thought of my dead brothers and sisters. They had nothing but pain and suffering in their lives. I scrambled to my feet. That night I would visit them.

Y/N: "Jimin, I'm tired."

Jimin: "You're allowed to go to sleep, you're getting on my nerves anyway."

With hasty steps I went up the stairs and into our bedroom. Katharina sat on the bed and looked at me questioningly.

Katharina: "What's up Y/N?"

I stepped onto the balcony and looked down.

Y/N: "I'm going to the lab."

Katharina: "WHAT!"

Y/N: "Just make sure Jimin does not get any."

I looked through the darkness to spy on the cameras on the property. At the right moment I swung myself over the railing and landed silently in front of the house.

Katharina: "Y/N stop! The dogs!"

But it was already too late. Something rustled next to me in a shrubbery and a low growl sounded. A big Doberman came running up to me, baring his teeth. I looked the animal directly in the eyes. With a whimper, the dog backed away from me. I crouch down and continue to look the animal in the eye. The dog seemed to understand deep inside what I wanted and lay quietly at my feet. With one hand I stroked his back. The camera stopped as soon as you could hear splinters of plastic.