Jimin: "Yah, do not faint me now!" *hits him in the face*

Jimin poured a bucket of ice water over the man.

Jimin: "Keep singing little birdie."

Man: *Breathing hard* "Z ... Z2/2 is perfect. The experiment has no single fault. As I said, if you see Z1/2, it is already too late, but Z2/2 ... is pure horror."

Jimin: "What are the experiments like?"

Man: "I do not know, I was never allowed to see the experiments, I just took over the analysis of the data. According to my assessments and the diversity of the combined genes, the two must already look like monsters."

Jimin: "What can we do to catch these guys?"

Man: *laughs* "Catch? You can not catch them... Maybe it's possible with Storm. But Ghost... no chance."

I closed my eyes in ecstasy. I've never had so much fun. Jimin leaned against the cell grid next to him and watched me.

Jimin: "What makes him so perfect?"

Man: "Him? ... You mean her... Ghost is... female ..."

Jimin's P.O.V.

Two days later

I knelt next to Y/N. One of my men had called me because Y/N's condition had worsened extremely. She lay curled up in a corner of the cell. Yesterday, we killed the man in the side cell in front of her eyes, because he did not reveal any further information. I suspected it had been too much for her. When I put my hand out to her, she backed away from me. I grinned complacently. In the end I had managed to scare her.

Jimin: "Now you know what it means to be scared."

Y/N was shaking all over. I almost felt sorry for her... but only almost. I put my arms under her body. She tried to fight back, but I stopped her.

Jimin: "Stop resisting or you'll stay down here for two more days." *growls*

When I picked her up I wondered how light she was. She was not small, only a few centimeters smaller than me. I picked her up and carried her out of the cell up the stairs. As I passed one of my servants, I ordered her to prepare a bath for Y/N. She nodded and hurried ahead. I pushed open the door to her room with my foot. When I put her on the bed, she turned away from me.

Jimin: "I know you're scared, but you have to learn to respect me."

Y/N slowly straightened up. When she turned her head to me, I was not sure if she was really scared. She did not say a word but just looked at me. Her eyes had something scary as if she was piercing me with her eyes.

Jimin: "Stop looking at me like that. I do not like that."

She looked away and looked out of the window. It did not feel like she obeyed me. Outside in the garden you could hear the dogs in their kennels. Y/N tilted her head slightly. I liked this gesture very much, it looked somehow mystical and elegant.

Jimin: "Take a bath and sleep. Tomorrow evening I'm invited to a big auction and you will come with me! Nissa."

I called for the servants who prepared the bathroom for Y/N.

Jimin: "You are personally responsible for Y/N from now on. I want you to keep an eye on her and explain the rules of this house to her again! If Y/N does not behave, you will contact me immediately! Do you understand?"

Maya: "Yes sir!"

Jimin: "Help Y/N with bathing, it does not look like she's going to get it alone, then you'll put her to bed."