Jimin: "You'll have to get used to that."

I still had my gun on her face. I could tell that she did not like my answer because she did not look at me anymore. I pushed her chin up with my gun.

Jimin: "You and my mother will stay here until I know what happened in my parents house."

Y/N: "You belong to the Mafia. Certainly you will have many enemies."

Jimin: "Wrong, my beauty. I...am ... the Mafia."

Y/N raised an eyebrow but said nothing. I pressed my gun to her neck.

Jimin: "Why are not you afraid?"

A smile crossed her lips.

Y/N: "Because I'm not afraid of the death. Life is a thousand times more painful than death."

I had not counted on such an answer. Because that's exactly what I thought. Slowly I dropped the weapon.

Y/N eyes almost looked like they were changing. I could recognize pain and despair in it. Her eyes wandered past me and looked at something behind me.

???: "JIMIN !! Leave her alone!"

Y/N: "Katharina, how are you feeling?"

Katharina: "Much better. Y/N why are you completely wet?"

Y/N: "I fell in the pool."

Katharina looked over at Jimin.

Katharina: "You fell into the pool? All by yourself? Jimin do you have something to do with it?"

Jimin: "Stop interrogating us like little kids."

Katharina sighed but kept her mouth shut. I called for a servant and asked him to bring dry clothes for Y/N.

Servant: "Sir, I think she will not fit in Hyuna's clothes. Hyuna is much smaller and thinner."

Jimin: "Then bring her clothes from me." *annoyed*

Servant: "Yes Sir."

Katharina: "Who is Hyuna?"

Jimin: "A toy."

Katharina: "Oh ...."

After a while my servant came back with clothes from me and handed these Y/N. Katharina stood and drummed with one foot on the floor.

Katharina: "Do you want to watch her changing clothes Jimin? Come let us go to the garden, I wanted to talk to you anyway."

I went with my mother in the garden when I looked again to Y/N. She had watched us both closely.

Y/N's P.O.V.

As Katharina and Jimin left the living room, I got rid of my wet clothes and put on the clothes the servant had brought me. His clothes were too big for me but it was better than the wet clothes. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down a staircase. According to the ease of the steps, it had to be a woman.

I listened eagerly, who came down the stairs. A young woman came into the living room and stopped when she saw me.

Woman: "Who are you? Are you my new servant? Wait ... Why are you wearing Chimchim's

clothes?  What the hell, bitch?!"

She came to me and tore at Jimins clothes I was wearing.

Woman. "Take that off right away! You're messing up his clothes, you filthy bitch!"