Duty Calls.

Sophie

"Hey baby." some young bitch was hugging all up on me. She couldn't be no older than 18 or 19. It was about 1'oclock and the club was litt. It was too cramped for me though.

"You tryna leave and have some real fun?" she whispers in my ear. I smirked but shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good ma. You have fun though." I removed her hands from my frame and walked away from her.

I'm not about to take no young ass female home, fuck her and then make her fall in love with me. I ain't trying to come off cocky or too arrogant but it's happened before. More than once. Love wasn't on my mind right now. I could do without and I will continue to do so.

"Yo, watch where you're going." somebody bumped into me and I was about to spazz until I noticed the familiar face. My old crush from high school, Yasmin, looked good as ever now.

Yasmin was high yellow and her hair was magnificently curly. I turned and sized her up. She was always cute to me but now she looked like a model or some shit.

"Oh shit, Yasmin?" I asked squinting. She grabbed me and hugged me tightly around my neck. I gave her a good squeeze myself. She also smelled heavenly.

"Wassup sexy? Where you been at?" she smiled at me. We appeared to be the same height but I knew it was the pumps she was sporting.

"Shit, around." I chuckled.

"You back for good this time?" she asked crossing her arms. I licked my lips.

"Hopefully."

I have a shitty past that I don't really like to bring up. When I first moved here, I got into some shit that I didn't know how to get out of. I was hanging with the wrong people, doing dumb shit for all the wrong reasons. Why? Because I was young and careless. So I ended up leaving for a while to get my head together.

"You look nice though." I complimented her. She blushed a little.

"Thanks. You look good too." she bit her lip. I knew about the look she was giving me all too well. I'm no mack but I won't turn up good pussy.

I grabbed Yasmin and pulled her through the crowd. I finally got her against a wall and wasted no time feeling on her curvy body. She kissed my neck while my hands roamed every inch of her ass. She started getting turned on by the minute. I could tell because even though the music was blasting, I could hear her faint moans and soft gasps.

"You wanna uh..." I peeked down her shirt and bit my lip.

"..Get out of here?" I continued. Yasmin nodded so hard she reminded me of a bobblehead.

And with that, I escorted her out of the club and to my car. I wasted no time getting home. I took every side street I knew to avoid lights. Yasmin was touching herself and I couldn't help but look over for a second every now and then. I even slipped my hands down to her thighs to spread them. I saw her glossy pussy through her red lace panties.

"Hmmm.." her voice was so soft and elegant. Her face was angelic. Her body was bangin. Shorty was mad cute.

I pulled into my driveway and we hopped out. Yasmin's clothes were off as soon as we stepped foot in my crib. She had a black strapless dress with black pumps. Her red lace panties and bra set was sexy. Her bra was strapless too.

"Come on." I took my leather jacket off and guided her to my room.

"Lay." I demanded. She obliged to my order.

I undressed myself and slid into my strap. I would have to taste her pussy after I got done fucking the shit out of her. I just wanted to be knee deep in that at the moment. Yasmin sprawled over the bed as I knelt down in front of her.

"It's been so long--" she tried to say something but I put two fingers into her mouth to shut her up. I didn't like to hear a whole lot of talkin before I put it down. It messed up the vibe in my opinion.

I started stroking my strap while Yasmin studied my face. I never broke eye contact with her. I looked to my strap then back at her. She caught on quicker than I expected. I licked my lips as I watched Yasmin mouth wrap around the long dildo I had strapped to my waist. She took half of it in her mouth before gagging a little.

"Nuh uh.." I grabbed her head and shoved it deeper into her mouth. She needed to get it wet before I put it inside of her.

After maybe 7 minutes of sucking, I pushed her back down on the bed and got in between her soft legs. I slid the tip in and she gasped.

"Oooh.." her fingers found my back. I loved that shit.

I plunged into her and her nails dug deep into me. I groaned out in pleausre and went deeper but kept a slow pace. I wanted her to feel all of it. All 10 inches of my strap. Her lips quivered and I bit them softly. I nibbled on her soft lips while she expressed her pleasure through seductive talking.

"Mmm, yes Sydnei.." she moaned. I stopped stroking and looked at her. Sydnei? Why did that name sound so familiar?

"Who is Sydnei?" I asked her. Yasmin giggled and squirmed underneath me.

"My--" Before she finished answering me, my phone vibrated on the night stand. I slid out of an upset Yasmin and answered it.

"Aye man, come to my house ASAP!" Kamani spoke through the phone with anger. I frowned and started looking for my clothes and shit.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. I saw Yasmin still laying in bed so I bucked my eyes at her then pointed to her clothes. Bye!

"There's been a report saying that a friend of mine has been abducted. I need your help." she explained.

I nodded throwing my pants on.

"Say nomore. I'm on my way." I hung up my phone and finished dressing myself again. Yasmin ass was still laying in bed.

"Yo, I gotta go. So do you...so get dressed and make it quick." I commanded snapping my fingers. I slid my closet open and walked inside of it searching for my badge and gun.

"Where do you have to be at 3 in the morning?" Yasmin asked. There's nothing I hate more thaym being questioned. I turned to face her.

"Mind your fucking business. I have important business to handle. Now let's go." I walked past her and out of my room.

I heard her sigh. I didn't care. I could give two fucks about attitudes at this point. My homie needs my help and I'm there because I know if shit hit the fan, she'd be here by my side. Yasmin will be ight.

"When will I see you again?" she asked as we got outside to my car. I kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry bout that. I'll find you." I winked at her and got in. She followed suit and got in the passenger seat. I dropped her off home and sped to Kamani's house.

Who was she talking about? Abducted? I hope it isn't someone I know. My mind wandered back to Yasmin. She had called me some other girl. Sydnei. That name was too familiar. Then a light bulb popped on in my head. I met Kamani's girl, Sydnei a few weeks back. I hope she wasn't talking about her. I pray she knows another Sydnei.

Pulling up to Kamani's house, I made a mental note to ask Kamani about it. I didn't want to be in nobody's business but something wasn't adding up. I also didn't want to end up in the middle of soemthing that involves my old best friend. Nah.