Get A Life.

[ Yasmin in the media ]

"So, what we doin today, mami?" my boo, José asked me.

I blew on my freshly manicured nails and looked his way. "Whatever you want to do."

It's been a while since I've seen Sophie and I miss her but shes been hanging with Sydnei's old chick.

Not that I care but why is Sydnei cool with her wife's friend dating her ex? Hmm, bitches are stupid.
I felt the need to call up Soph. I haven't really seen her since that one night. She wore me out. A complete beast.

Honestly, she's the best I've ever had. She fucked better than the few niggas I've been with. Damn, I need some.

"Actually, I have plans." I told José. He mugged me and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever bitch, just make sure you call me about our lunch date tomorrow." He rose from my bed and came over to kiss me on the cheek.

"Love you bitch!!" I assured him happily.

He smirked. "I know." Rude cunt.

I giggled and grabbed my phone. I bit my lip as the phone rung. I hope she didn't have any plans.

"Hello?" Sophie answered after 3 rings. She sounded as if she had been asleep.

I licked my lips thinkinf about ny body next to hers. "Hey cutie. Sorry if I woke you."

She sighed. "Wassup, ma. I was asleep but no worries."

"Well, I was wondering if you and I could hang out tonight." I smiled big.

"Uh, I don't know. I had plans to go out."

"It's just that I haven't seen you in like a month or so." I whined. My mood was being ruined second by second.

"Yeah, that's because the only time I hear from you is when you want sex. It was cool in the beginning but I'm good on it." I listened to her words and became pissed off.

"You never had a problem with that before. Now all of a sudden you do? Is it because of that bitch Sydnei used to date?"

"Yo, watch ya mouth. Leave Leilanee out of this. It's none of yuh business who I talk to nor does it relate to what me and you HAD going on. The shit ended the kast time we fucked I told you to lose my number anyway." Sophie's voice became stern.

I rolled my eyes and remained silent for awhile.

"I can't believe this."

"What? That you don't know when to chill? I told you that it was over the last time we seen each other. I don't want--"

"Yeah, you don't want me but you want someone left overs?" I retorted.

"Aha, aren't you somebody leftovers?" she asked.

Silence.

"Ohhhh, right... You're too crazy to keep anybody so you hook up with people instead. You have major issues and I don't want anything to do with it. Bet?"

She just read me like some sort of psychic or some shit.

"Whatever, screw you Sophie."

"Yeah, that's something you'll never get to do again. Bye."

I stared at my phone for a minute. Why do I feel so salty? What the fuck is wrong with these hoes? I could have anybody.

Dialing José's number, I reached for my red bottoms. "Hey bitch!!" José voice rang out.

"I'm coming to get you. Be ready hoe." I commanded.

He made some smart ass comment before I hung up. If I wasn't gonna get the pussy I wanted, I'd go and find something fun to get into.