Act 2: Move like my favorite toy

I was commanded to strip off.

I never showed my body to anyone else before.

RM would be the first time to lay his eyes on my naked body.

I slowly take off my very thin nightgown like I'm asking myself why Seokjin told me to wear it if it would hide nothing.

"Try to take it off comfortably or do you want me to take it off myself?"

I suddenly froze from his strong deep voice. My mind went blank but eventually, I found the courage to take off my night gown completely and tossed it beside me, leaving only my private parts covered.

He confidently rubbed his hand in my back, creating friction and heat that oddly soothes my shattering emotion.

"Beautiful and fair. I could really tell that no one laid their hands on your skin."

My eyes rolled up in delirium as he brushed his other finger in my womanhood and licked my neck at the same time.

My heartbeat is booming wildly making me deaf, simply taking my breath away in his actions.

RM impatiently groans "Ask Seokjin to bring you to the hospital tomorrow."

He lifted me and put his waist between my legs and slammed me into the wall, now harassing my whole body with his big hands and long fingers.

I'm holding my mouth not to moan.

"Remove it. Moan for me, whisper my name."

I gasped hard "Why would I need to go to the hospital?"

I am gasping so much from the weird sensation building in my stomach like a knot is twisting inside of me. My abdomen is contracting too much just by him rubbing my underwear, I couldn't breathe it's too much for me.

"Because I am going to rip you tonight and I'm sure you won't gonna walk for days after this."

He hastily took off his shirt, exposing his well-toned abs that made my feelings worse. He's worse.

A guy like him should never exist.

Without caution, he kneeled down and ripped my panty apart. I quickly covered my private part with my hand, he's making me feel so ashamed of myself.

"Take it off. I wanna taste you."

He forcedly pulled my hand away and starts to lick and eat my clitoris, I hit my head back at the wall. I am breathing so heavily like I'm going to die.

"What you're feeling right now is called pleasure. Don't fight it, let it go with the flow."

I released an arousing moan. The next thing I knew is I was already laying down on his soft bed covered in velvet sheet, this time he ripped my bra.

"I wonder why you never get laid with that kind of body."

"I don't-"

RM smacks his lips into mine. I know it is not passionately but the way he kisses me is filled with power and dominance like he's not giving a chance for me to be free.

I am completely under control of his lips.

I am starting to adjust my emotion to my situation not until I felt a hard pressure inserted inside me, I gasped with a bit scream.

"You are so tight. I only inserted my 2 fingers but it already made you scream like I'm fucking you right now."

I cannot catch my own breathe "P-please...I don't think I'm ready for this."