~𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰~

Warnings: Swearing

(Pip's POV)

I slowly start hearing a faint knocking noise but I don't know where it's coming until I start waking up more that's when I hear something open and see a person walking towards me. "Phillip! Wake up it's time for breakfast you don't want to be late, don't you? You too Charlie wake up!" I recognized that cheery voice from anywhere it was Pocket.

"Good morning Pocket..." I said tiredly while slowly getting up and rubbing my eyes. "Good morning to you too Phillip!" Pocket responded. "What about me? Don't I get a good morning too?" Charlie said. "O-oh I'm sorry! Forgive me, Charlie, good morning to you as well! I quickly answered them. "Nah, it's alright I was just joking...." Charlie paused and sniffs the air "Something smells good." Charlie spoke. "You're right! Something smells good, Pocket what are we having for breakfast?" I replied. "Oh silly me, we're having pancakes, and egg's with bacon" Pocket answered.

"Pancakes and eggs with bacon?!" I shout excitedly. "Deary me I haven't had that in ages since I couldn't afford it" I quickly jump out of bed and start changing. Once I'm done I turn around and see Pocket and Charlie staring at me. "What? Come on Charlie get ready" I smile while waiting for Charlie to finish dressing themselves up. After Charlie was done dressing Pocket lead us from our room to downstairs where the food is at.

"So where is all the maids or butlers at? Aren't rich people supposed to have them?" Charlie asked Pocket while we walked downstairs. "Well I'm the only one who works here, Damien doesn't really like butlers, maids, or people in general, but his Father Satan keeps telling him he needs butlers and maids" Pocket had replied to Charlie. As soon as Pocket replied to Charlie we had made it downstairs.

Pocket led us to a big dining room with a big table that looks like a lot of people could sit there. "Here is the dining table you can sit anywhere you like, Lord Damien wouldn't mind, speaking of Damien it looks like he still hasn't wakened up, if you guys could please excuse me and wait here patiently while I go and grab him," He said to both me and Charlie.

(Short POV of Pocket)
I walk back up the stairs and down the hallway to Master Damien's room where he sleeps. I knock on his door three times patiently waiting for him to respond.

(Damien's POV)
The fuck is that noise? I slowly open up my eyelids while taking a look around and find out someone is knocking on my door. "Who the fuck is it? And why are you waking me up so early in the god damn morning?! I reply to them/shouting at them. "It-it's me, sir!" The voice replied to me, wait I know the annoying voice anywhere is that British fuck Pocket. "Leave me the fuck alone Pocket, I'm too tired let me sleep," I said to him while pulling the blankets back over me.

"But sir, you have guests over and it would be rude to not attend to them and eat with them besides I have already prepared breakfast," Pocket told me. "Fine whatever give me a few minutes and I'll be there" I shooed Pocket away. "Okay sir," Pocket said before leaving. I start changing into my regular attire a black sweatshirt, upside-down golden cross, some black leggings, and a pair of black/gray shoes. After I was done I opened my door and headed downstairs. I take a seat and noticed the two people sitting there, the other British fuck, the hell was his name again? Pin? Pim? Pit?
Pip? Who cares and next to him is that little fucker, Charlie.

"Good morning Damien! Splendid morning isn't it?" The blond bitch said to me very VERY cheerfully. "No, it isn't a "Splendid morning" you British fuck" I said to him while looking coldly at him. "O-oh, I'm sorry for making you upset Damien" Pip said quietly fiddling with his hands. Before I could respond to the little fucker, Charlie had interrupted me. "Shut the fuck up Damien, Pip is just trying to be nice, not like you would know anything about being nice" Charlie interrupted me, staring at me with the most hateful stare ever. This made me mad, who does Charlie think they are?! Coming into my castle, and talking back to me?! I grab the fork that is on the table holding it in my hand to calm me down before I break down into a rage state, but I just caused the fork to bend.

"Guys let's not fight, okay?" Pocket told to both me and Charlie. "Whatever," I said, Pocket had brought me a new fork so I began quickly eating the food so I could leave and go back to my room to sleep.

"Damien, you should slow down, you don't want to choke on your food now do you?" Pip turned his head towards me with concern slipping through his voice. "What are you, my dad?" I turn my attention to my food and kept eating ignoring the British boy across from me. "I might not be your father, Damien but I know he wouldn't want you to choke" Pip continued to talk to me.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME EAT MY GOD DAMN FOOD IN PEACE!" I yell at him, eating my food way faster than before. "I-I'm s-sorry Damien please forgive me" He lowers his head down holding back the tears in his eyes. "Now look at what you did Damien you made Pip cry you fucker" Charlie looked at me with rage in their eyes.

Pocket rushes over to Pip and tries to calm him down, "P-Pocket my dear friend I-I'm alright, I just-" he continues with his sentence "I'm just no longer hungry that's all, please excuse me" He pushes himself away from the table and pushes in his chair. "I'm heading back to my room," He tells us while walking back up the stairs and into his room.

"Fuck this I need some air" Charlie walked outside after they said that. "Damien, you need to apologize to him" Pocket turned his attention to me. "And why should I?" I replied to him, crossing my arms. "Because you made him upset, Damien he's been through a lot his whole life, you should at least apologize to make him feel better" His concern for Pip seeps through his words. "Okay 'Dad' I'll say sorry to him, just get off my back," I said sarcastically, I only agreed because he would just guilt trip me to the point I would get annoyed and apologize. "Thank you, Damien" Pocket gave me a soft smile. "Yeah, yeah this doesn't me I'm going soft alright." "Alright, Damien" After he said that I finished what is left of my food and get up to head towards the guest room of Charlie and Pip.

Once I had gotten closer to their room I could hear sobs coming from the inside of it, I reach the door of the room and carefully knock on it.

"Pip?"

------------------------------------

AN: I am back from the grave finally, I'm really sorry that I haven't given you guys any updates I was lacking motivation and was caught up in schoolwork, so yeah that's why I was gone and didn't update in a long time (I'm only back because school is over), I'm not a 100% sure that I will update again, I just feel like this story isn't going anywhere tbh, mostly because I don't have any ideas and like I said before lacking motivation, that's all I have to say I hope you guys liked this chapter.