Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow

Start from the beginning

"Call Them." He Nods Back. "Mark, Get A Location On Rodrigo. I Don't Care Where He Is In This World, Just Find Him." He Nods And Aviods My Eyes. "Me, My Brothers, And A Few Select Other's Will Go And Kill Him. Everyone Else Will Stay Here."

"Your Uncles And I Will Make A Few Calls To The Rest Of The Family For Help." My Dad Says Getting His Phone Out Of His Pocket. My Princess Stands Up And Clears Her Throat.

"Could Everyone Give Me A Minute Alone With Damien?" They All Nod. She Takes My Hand And Leads Me Up To Our Room And Locks The Door.

"Not Now Princess. We Need To Come Up With A Plan To...." She Pushes Me Back Onto The Bed And Kissed Me. Whatever Mood Im In, Whenever She Touches Me, I'm The Calmest I've Ever Been. She's My Adrenaline, My Morphine, My Addiction. Straddling Me, She Stops And Pulls Away.

"Wherever You Go, I Go. Whatever You Go Through, I Go Through It Too. If You Get Hurt, I Get Hurt, And If You Ever Fucking Die On Me, I Die With You. You Are A Part Of Me Damien, As I Am A Part Of You. I Would Never Abandoned Any Part Of Myself, So Please Don't Do The Same." She Stares At Me. I Don't Know How She Does It. One Minute, Im Pissed. Ready To Grab Someone And Rip Them Apart. The Next Minute, In Her Arms, Im A Soft, Mushy Mess. "I Know You're Worried About Me And The Baby, But I Barely Have A Bump Yet. I Am Helping You With This Whether You Like It Or Not. I Am Not Leaving You Alone In This." I Sign And Nod. She's Right. I Am Worried. Worried That The Moment I Take My Eyes Off Her, I'll Lose The Two Most Precious Things I Have In My Life Right Now. I Love My Family, Don't Get Me Wrong, But My Princess And My Butterfly Are My World.