1- yule ball one shot !

ابدأ من البداية

"what do you.." his frown disappeared for a moment, but he corrected himself in a heartbeat. "...think you're doing?"

"perhaps you could help me, professor." his glare intensified, but nevertheless, you parted your legs even wider.

"silence," snape shook his head. "now get out of the carriage before you cause more trouble."

your bat your lashes, staring up at the man towering over you. at last, you made one more attempt, tugging at the end of your dress a bit more than needed, exposing more and more of your skin.

"please," you begged. "i want you, i fancy you. i always have."

"hm." silence. his eyes narrowed, contemplating what exactly he should do. he obviously knew what not to do, but he wasn't sure if he would follow it. he didn't want to, and he wasn't going to.

"...pull your dress up higher. now." you smiled, quickly obeying as snape cautiously viewed his surroundings before getting into the carriage with you, shutting the door behind him. you both didn't bother wasting any time, tentatively and eagerly running each other's hands over every inch of each other's body.

he took his time to adjust himself, level with your soaking core. once he was ready, two large fingers were brought down, slowly and painfully entering you.

"so wet," he hummed in satisfaction. "then again, i'm not very surprised after that little stunt you pulled."

you tried to hold back a moan, but failed as soon as his fingers brushed over your clit, eventually rubbing circles against it's most sensitive spot.

you arched against his touch, trying your best not to loose it beneath him. you withered around, your whimpers and moans slowly but surely getting louder.

"hush." a hand made it's way up to your neck, quickly squeezing and letting go as soon as you got the memo. "you don't want to get caught, do you?"

all you could do was shake your head no as you tried your absolute best to contain yourself. he wasn't making it any easier, and he knew it. he knew it, and he liked it.

your whole body shivered, one hand circling your clit and the other hitting your sweet spot, deep inside. "you make m...me feel so fucking good."

"language, miss y/n," he glared, curving his fingers perfectly and effortlessly as you let out a high pitched groan. that's it. you wanted more. no, you needed more. and with that, you decided to be bold, pushing and pleading for his face to pleasure your heat. he looked up at you, a small smile undeniably forming on his lips. he didn't hesitate, only chuckled and followed your commands, tongue against your clit in a second.

"mmm, you like this? you like it when i treat you so delicately, then drive you mad the next?" he spoke, pushing another finger in.

"yes, oh god yes," you moaned. you couldn't bother to care about getting caught right now. your mind was fogged, you were in a daze. this man was your own personal high.

his fingers lightly move in and out, teasing you to his hearts content. whimpers fell from your swollen lips and snape penetrated his tongue inside, moving it every which way. biting your lip, suppressing the moans as an orgasm started to come in. he took notice, moving faster and faster.

"...you're gonna cum for me, aren't you whore? cum all over my mouth for me?" he hummed against your core, the vibrations sending you over the edge.

"can't...can't hold it anymore," you screamed under his touch, legs pulled at the restrain he had on you, back arching, as your orgasm rippled through your body. your vision blurred, but you still wanted more. pulling at the hem of his pants in a daze, you giggled, watching him unbutton and pull his zipper down in an agonizing painful wait.

"eager, are we?" he chuckled, lining himself up with your already soaking entrance. "once again, not surprised."

a cry escaped your mouth as you slowly lowered yourself onto his full length, whimpering the whole way down.

"you're...you're so...big." the words barely managed to escape your mouth, eyes locking on his own.

"and you're...so tight," his grip against your hips visibly tightened as he began to thrust into you, grinding his cock into you until he finally found the right spot deep inside of you.

"oh, you're so good," he groaned against your ear, moving the stray hairs that fell against your cheek. "so...good for me."

"please," you begged, already close. "oh god, please."

"i know," snape let out a breathy moan, his movements becoming faster with anticipation. he wanted to make you feel good. "i know you're going to cum again. i can feel it. go on."

that's all it took. his words held that much power over you, and without hesitation, your breath began to hitch. you shuddered, letting those stray hairs fall back into place as your second orgasm washed over you.

his eyes widened at the sight, pushing his own hips up forcefully, groaning your name as he pulled out, squirting all over your bare chest.

for a moment, all you could do was sit there, head against his shoulder, catching your own breath and recovering from the latest strong orgasm that just hit you. he didn't complain. he was still coming off of his high, too.

after a few more moments, a quick spell was used to clean your chest. you hopped off of him and zipped your dress back up with ease, as he took care of himself.

before you could say anything, his hand went up to your face, cupping it, making sure you were looking him in the eyes.

"not. a. word. you hear me?"

you smirked, keeping eye contact. "i would never."

"good," he nodded with a rather secretive smirk back. without another word, he exited the carriage, walking briskly off into the night and furthermore leaving you to watch in awe of what had just happened.

-