1- yule ball one shot !

(severus snape x reader)
-
-
-

your date was most definitely satisfactory. hot, at the least. draco malfoy himself somehow persuaded you into going to the annual yule ball with him. his charisma was indeed charming, but it only lasted for a certain amount of time.

the only thing he was truly interested in was getting some action from someone, anyone. and that someone just happened to be you. sooner or later, he grabbed your hand, rather forcefully, might i add, and dragged you outside. looking for the nearest carriage, he opened the door without another word and waited for you to hop inside.

hesitating, you jumped in, and he followed quickly behind you, his breath had already fogged up the tiny, transparent windows, moving his eager hands way too fast for your own liking. you wished and hoped that he would get the hint and slow down just a little.

"draco," you whispered, shoving him lightly. "can i have some air?"

he let out a sigh of frustration, glaring at you through the eery light of the lanterns lit outside. "you're kidding, right?"

"...no?" you spoke louder, not even bothering to hesitate on shoving him harder than the first time. he deserved that one.

rolling his eyes, he let out a quick "whatever," under his breath and slammed the carriage door on the way out.

great. he ditched you. and despite wishing for that slower pace, and judging by your soaked panties, you were definitely ready for a thorough go. definitely not with him, though. never with him. not after that.

you were left with your own thoughts, wishing that someone else would end up taking your incompetent date's place. your mind quickly wandered and fell upon the head of your own house. hm.

biting your lip a bit, you scanned the area around you through the carriage window. professor snape definitely looked extremely handsome tonight. his form fitted black suit and curly black hair proved that had put a little more effort and style into his normal every day appearance. the visualization of him unbuttoning that suit one by one, towering over you, reaching down your dress only to discover how overwhelmingly soaked you are..

"...fuck," you half moaned, half whispered, hesitantly finding your own fingers dancing in between your thighs. before you could go any further, the door swung open in a flash. without looking, you assumed it was your asshole excuse of a date.

"come back to gloat, dra...." a hand quickly went up to your mouth, all of your courage being thrown out the window. right in front of you was professor snape, arms crossed and an eyebrow subtlety raised.

"bad timing, miss y/n?" he glanced, sounding almost unbothered. maybe even amused.

"i...uh...sir, i'm sorry. this isn't what it looks like, i promi-"

"oh really?" he was quick to interrupt, taking a cautious step closer. "then why on earth are you in here, alone, with sweat rolling down your cheeks and a hand up your knickers?"

you let out a defeated sigh, removing your own hand in an awkward fashion. he however, watched your every move. "please just let me explain, sir."

"oh, you will. now get out."

"wh...what?" you took a moment to pause, regaining a bit of confidence in the process. a sly smirk quickly grew across your face, leaving him in a puzzled state. you let your legs fall and thighs spread once again, bringing a hand back down in the process. "no. not a chance."