28

Spencer Reid
Jet snuggles 🥰

Your POV
Sighing, I rest my head in Spencer's shoulder. He glances up from his books and smiles at me, then pecks my forehead. I smile and look around the jet. Hotch and Rossi are quietly talking, JJ and Emily are asleep and Morgan is listening to music while looking out the window. I turn back to Spencer and place a kiss on his jaw. He looks at me, lifting his eyebrow and closes his book. I smile sheepishly at him and pull the book out of his hands, then I place it on the couch next to me.

I grab his arm and wrap it around me. He laughs quietly at my actions and pulls me closer to him. He brushes a strand of hair behind my ear and wraps his other arm around me. I lay my head on his chest, just above where his heart is and I listen to its steady beat. I feel one of his hands come up and start messing with my hair and I nuzzle closer to him, closing my eyes. A few seconds go by and I hear a small rustling noise.

"Your girlfriend fall asleep on you, pretty boy?" I keep my eyes closed and try my hardest not to smile as I imagine Spencer's flustered face. "W-what no-i-is she a-asleep?" I pretend to shift slightly, making it so I'm basically in his lap, and I hear him make a small flustered noise. I let out a peaceful hum. There's a laugh and I know it came from Morgan, "she looks quite peaceful pretty boy. Don't wake her" I feel Spencer's hand tighten on my waist and I can't help but squirm a bit.

There's a long silent pause and I'm half asleep by the time I hear Morgan speak again. "You really loved her, don't you?" I feel myself blush slightly when Spencer chuckles and responds "yeah, how could you tell?" "We're profilers kid. But if you must know, I can tell by the way you look at her" I can't stop the smile that crosses my face before I finally let myself sleep.

~time skip~

"Princess, wake up, we've landed. You can sleep when we get home" my eyes flutter open as a kiss is places on my temple. My eyes meet Spencer's and I reach my hand up to rub my eyes. I sigh as I sit up and move off of him. He grabs my hand and pulls me up. I look around the jet and see we're the last ones on. Spencer places a lingering kiss on my lips and I smile. "I love you"

Word count: 459
I'm so tired. Happy thanksgiving guys! UwU- Taylor