42

It's been a hot second since I've done Spencer so here y'all go

Your POV
"-an I just have 15 more minutes Morgan?" That's the first thing I wake up to. I groan and nuzzle closer to Spencer's warmpth, felling his arm tighten around me. "I- yes we're still in bed- yes we sleep in the same bed- shut up" I smile, slowly opening my eyes and looking up at him. He blushes when he sees me look at him and quickly kisses my forehead. "T-thank you, I'll be there in 30." He hangs up the phone and sighs, setting in down behind him. He caresses my cheek softly and smiles at me.

"Work?" He nods his head, then yawns making me laugh slightly. I sit up and stretch, Spencer groaning in protest. "Come back here" he tugs on my waist and I giggle, "Spence, c'mon, you gotta get dressed, I'll make you coffee." I get out of the comfy bed, pulling Spencer with me and kiss his cheek, leaving the bedroom to let him get ready. I start some coffee for Spencer and sit on the counter, pulling out my phone to mess with while I wait for Spencer.

He comes out of the bedroom, still sleepy and his tie undone. I smile at him and move to pour him a cup of the freshly brewed coffee. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I hand him the mug of coffee after adding an absurd amount of sugar to it and he smiles. I sit back on the counter again and he stand in between my legs. I take his tie in my hands and tie it for him. I kiss his nose and he blushes, taking another sip of his coffee and then setting it beside me.

He leans down and pecks my lips. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my lips to his in a gentle kiss. His hands cup my cheeks, pulling my face closer to his. He pulls away, both of us breathing heavily and I peck his cheek. He reaches for his mug, drinking the last of the coffee and placing the dirty cup in the dishwasher. "When do you have to leave?" He looks at the clock and sighs, "less then five minutes." I jump off the counter and walk over to him, and placing my hands on his shoulders. He wraps his arms around me and I peck his lips, even though I have to stand on my toes to do so.

He smiles down at me and starts to sway us, side to side. I laugh and rest my head on his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses the top of my head. I sigh and reluctantly slide out of his arms, he pouts at me, making me smile. I grab his satchel and hand it to him. He puts it on and then slides on his Converse. He opens the door then turns back to me, giving me a quick kiss before leaving. I smile at the closed door, knowing he'll come back home soon.

Word count: 558
UM WHO THE FUCK- HOW THE FUCK- I DONT DESERVE THE 10K READS ON THIS BOOK- YALL ARE ON SOME CRACK SHIT UwU-Taylor