▫ Teacher's Pet ▫

SFW AND/OR NSFW

Deciding to pursue a career in education was the easiest decision in your life. You've always loved helping others learn, and you were always a bit of a (desired subject) nerd. What better way to earn a paycheck and stay passionate about your favorite hobby than to be a teacher in that subject?

From here, you are determined to be the best teacher that you could be, and with that comes trying to understand the ins and outs of the role itself. Sure, watching teachers teach is one thing, but of course there's more that goes into it. Paperwork, lab creativity, endless meetings, learning how to work that gigantic printer in the teacher's lounge, etc. So, to accomplish this, you ask (Mr./Miss Bias) if they would allow you to job shadow them for a while, at least until the semester is through.

Once granted permission, rather reluctantly on their end in fact, instead of attending your own classes, you now just vibe in their classroom/office all day and assist them when needed, continuing your own classes online.

(Bias) is a great teacher, cold and bitter, some would say, but you can feel that they love their job, despite the rumors from other students who've failed their class before.
But the longer you shadow them, the more you learn about them... and what they're really like as a person.

The rest is up to you ~

(You could also swap so you are the teacher and they are the student)