Wednesday 5th December [Adrien]

Börja om från början

"Don't worry Adrien, you're still looking good. Even if you hair line is receding." Plagg flew off laughing as Adrien considered the different curse words he could use for the worthless Kwami.

Ding!

Adrien jumped onto his phone and pulled up his messages.

How's your day? X

So simple, yet his heart raced. He was texting a random girl yet he couldn't help but feel like he'd hit the jackpot.

"What she say then, lover boy?"

"Plagg, seriously mind your own business."

"What did she look like again? Hair as dark as night, beautiful body and I'm guessing blue eyes. You know, your usually type."

Adrien rolled his eyes at his kwami. Who cares if he had a type? He couldn't help who he found attractive. Though, it wasn't just that. He was enjoying the chats. Her personality and having someone other that Felix and Chloé to talk to.

I'm very well thank you, and how about you? X

He quickly typed a message and sent it back. He really didn't want to look like he was some sort of perve, but he wanted to know more about her. The more they spoke the more natural everything felt.

Putting his phone down he pulled the portfolio over of his mysterious designer. He'd already pinpointed around six designs to be put into production ASAP. This girl had serious skills, yet she was hiding herself. He couldn't understand.

"Still thinking thats pigtails?" Plagg asked seating himself on the table next to the folder.

"Something about it just screams, Mari! It's an absolute work of art." Adrien continued his look through as Plagg looked with him.

Suddenly, Plagg let out a gasped cough. Adrien shot his head over to face his kwami noticing the look on Plagg's face. Adrien noticed he'd stopped on the brown dress again, the same brown dress which pulled his attention the first time he saw it. The little cat kwami's eyes were wide and he was frozen to the spot.

"What do you know?" Adrien grabbed his kwami and lifted him up to face him.

"Don't know what you're on about!"

"Don't lie to me Plagg, you're awful at it!" Adrien glared down at the kwami hoping for an answer. Adrien knew he knew something he didn't and he wasn't sharing. Before Plagg had chance to try another lie, the door to Adrien's office was met with five long knocks.

"This conversation is not over!" Realising his kwami so the black fur ball could hide Adrien stood up straightening his suit and tie before making his way to the door.

As he pulled it open it revealed his best friend, who again was struggling to stand on his own two feet.

"Addddddrrriiieeeennnn!" Nino fell forward, luckily being caught by his six foot friend.

"Nino, you're drunk again."

"I saw him!" Him? Who did Nino mean? It was said with such disgust and venom Adrien wasn't sure if his father had escaped and Hawk Moth was back.

"Come and sit down." As Adrien guided Nino to the sofa hidden in the corner of his office he called out for his assistant to bring in a glass of water. Seating himself next to Nino, he thanked Janice as she handed over the drink to Nino, forcing him to take big long gulps.

"You calm man?" Adrien looked at a defeated man. Elbows on the knees and head in his hands. Looking him over, Adrien wondered how they'd ever got to this point.

It's because Marinette wasn't around.

Adrien sighed knowing that so much pressure couldn't be put on one person, but if only she was there with them. If only she was there the night they were at the concert when the argument went down. She would have stopped it, she would have solved it. She always had a plan.

As the thoughts ran through his head he made a mental note to speak to Marinette alone tomorrow when he went to her parents. They could sort this out together. They could fix it.

Nino nodded in response to Adrien's last question. He was finally ready to talk.

"I saw Luka! He was out with that brunette model he's seeing. He saw me and gave me this look. This overly sympathetic look, as if he felt sorry for me." Nino let out a snort. "How can he feel sorry for me? He doesn't even know me dude! He sleeps with my girlfriend, impregnates her and then sods off to the next groupie throwing themselves at him. And then ... and then ..." Nino snorted and looked directly into Adrien's eyes.

"And then he has the decency to say it's because he missed Mari so much!"

Adrien's stomach dropped. He knew there were underlying feelings between the both of them but he didn't realise that Luka still actively loved Marinette. To be honest though, he wasn't surprised. It was Marinette they were on about, kind, caring, beautiful Marinette. Nino noticed the change in Adrien's mood.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean to bring that up."

Adrien nodded.

"Don't worry about it! It's not like we were together or anything. It's just another dream in the pipeline." Smiling, Adrien smacked a friendly hand on Nino's back. He was quite sure now everyone knew about his love for Marinette, well everyone but her.

Ding!

Adrien's phone pulled him out of his Marinette love bubble. He slowly pulled it out of his pocket and hid it from Nino's eyes.

I'm ok. I have a big job interview tomorrow which is making me nervous ... and I don't know why I just told you that.

Adrien quickly placed his hand over his mouth, hiding the smile from Nino.

I'm glad you've shared. Please let me know how you get on. They would be insane not to hire you. You're paw-sitively paw-some!

"What you smiling about?" Nino questioned. Adrien moved his hand from his mouth so he could speak.

"Nino, have you ever heard of a meet cute?"