11 | shy teasing.

Eric stood at the door of Sunwoo's classroom, obviously waiting for his friend to come out so they can walk to lunch together.

Eric looked at his watch and sighed, he's late, the teacher still didn't let her students out yet. He groaned and rolled his eyes, old lady probably started forgetting the time too.

You see, what brought Sunwoo and Eric together was because of how alike they were. They started speaking once, after their class, and they immediately clicked together, finding many things they love and hate in common, creating a wonderful friendship.

Although both are impatient when made to wait, Sunwoo is a calm impatient, Eric is the angry impatient. Though most of the time, Eric is jokingly angry, thank god.

The door opened and students immediately walked out of it, spotting Sunwoo in the middle, he called for him and motioned him over. Once he reached Eric rolled his eyes with a comment, "why is she always letting you guys out late? She's getting too old I swear."

Sunwoo smiled at him apologetically, "go easy on her, she's starting to even forget some points in class, I think this may be her last year until she retires."

"As she should. Like, isn't this almost her 50th year?" Eric replied sassily.

"Oh my god, let's leave before she hears us." Sunwoo looked around before dragging Eric with him, the two of them on their way to the cafeteria.

"Eh, her hearing senses are probably weaker by now."

"Shut up! You are so mean!" The two boys laughed together as they walked.

Almost on their way to the cafeteria, a figure walking towards their direction caught Eric's eyes, nudging Sunwoo beside him that was still talking about whatever, he smiled.

When Sunwoo looked up he saw a smiling Haknyeon passing by, waving at the two boys. Sunwoo smiled and waved back, his eyes watching Haknyeon's figure leave and the smile still not leaving his face.

He snapped out of his gaze when Eric nudged him, and smiled shyly.

"Why were you looking at him like that?" Eric smiled teasingly at the already blushing Sunwoo.

"W — who? Don't know what you're talking about. I uh, wasn't looking at anyone," he stuttered cutely.

"Oh geez, you're so obvious." Eric sassily rolled his eyes before giggling at Sunwoo's flustered expression.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Sunwoo whined and hit his friend's shoulder playfully.

The two reached their favorite table in the cafeteria and took their preferred seats. "I'm just saying, it's pretty obvious by the way you're looking at him with hearts in your eyes," Sunwoo widened his eyes at Eric's use of words, but Eric continued nonetheless, "really, they should probably delete that design of the heart eyes emoji and just put a picture of you there, right at that moment when he passed by."

"I still don't know what you mean." Sunwoo stubbornly said, a bit flustered from before.

"Listen Sunwoo," Eric suddenly got serious, making Sunwoo a bit nervous at his tone, "I have seen and learned so much in my whole life, and this is what I got for ya," he cleared his throat before continuing, "if you're ever interested in a person, and think you may be are falling for them, think before you decide anything, to avoid hurting anyone, yourself or the other person, ask yourself, do you love the way the person makes you feel, or the person, themselves?"

Sunwoo kept staring at Eric with his mouth open, waiting for words to come out, but he didn't know what to say. Finally, he found the words that he wanted to say, and he spoke up making Eric look up from his food, "why so suddenly?"

"Thought you might need that." Eric shrugged and went back to his food.

Sunwoo stayed silent, but spoke up again after a while to lift the mood, "you suddenly became a poet, didn't know that was possible," he joked.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday." Eric joked back, making the two of them laugh together.

It was moments like this where stressed teenagers could laugh genuinely once in awhile.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

―₊˚.༄ a/n: i was listening to star by loona while writing this ah😜