4: Enter the Party

Magsimula sa umpisa

19:07

I pressed the button, calling for one of the lifts.

Todoroki - We're all up here, lobby seven x

19:07

Me - Sorry, am I the last one? That's so embarrassing x

19:07

Todoroki - No it's okay, don't apologise. I'm just glad you're alright x

19:07

Me - Yeah I'm fine, I'm just getting in the lift now x

19:08

The lift doors opened in front of me and I pressed the button for the lobby on floor seven. I had wondered why Iida decided to meet here instead of actually on floor two where the party was - perhaps so that he could do a head count of everyone? I wouldn't be surprised.

The lift doors opened once it reached the seventh floor to reveal a large, rectangular room with numerous lifts lining the lengths of the walls. Once again, like with most of the buildings on the island, it had futuristic panelling on the walls as well as plant pots next to each of the lifts. Between them and the ceiling there were multiple windows, one side looking out into the nights sky and the other side looking into the building.

I stepped out of the lift to see that in fact most people were already here, all dressed up in their fancy suits and dresses apart from Kaminari and Mineta who seemed to still be in their work uniform. The two of them were busy squealing over the fact they got to see all of the girls dressed up, however my attention was trained elsewhere.

Todoroki stood there in an immaculate white tux with a black collar, a blue shirt and a red tie. I was blushing madly as I looked at him, unable to believe how handsome he looked in his outfit. As always he had his hands casually in his pockets, but it was then that I realised he too was looking straight back at me, with a hint of pink on his cheeks. Awkwardly I walked towards him, smiling a little as I did do. He smiled a little back as I stopped almost right in front of him.

"Hello," I mumbled timidly. Despite wearing heels I was still a little bit shorter then he was, but I really didn't mind.

"Hello," he responded simply, and I could see his blush spreading a little more. 'Was he blushing because of me?' I questioned myself, hoping that that was the case.

"Wow, (y/n), you look amazing!" Uraraka said, bouncing over towards me and distracting me from Todoroki.

"Thank you Uraraka, you do too," I said, gesturing the pink dress that suited her perfectly.

"This is just something I borrowed from Yaoyorozu, I've never worn anything like this before!" She said excitedly, swirling around.

"Well you look very pretty, we'll have to get a picture together," I smiled at her and she nodded.

"(y/n), your beauty might actually kill us!" Kaminari squealed, Mineta having already collapsed on the floor.

"E-er... thanks?" I wasn't really sure how to respond to such a statement.

"Doesn't she look nice, Todoroki," Kaminari came over and nudged Todoroki's arm. I glanced up at my crush and noticed that his eyes were still on me and his slight blush was growing even more.

"Y-yeah... I mean, yeah, (y/n) you look beautiful," he said under his breath, trying to make sure the others didn't hear. My eyes widened at his words and I couldn't quite believe he was saying them to me. I gulped but smiled timidly at him.