BRYAN!!

Okay glitchtrap what do you want from me. Well I need that information from you. What information? Well I need to know where Afton is. I don't know where he is, I'm sorry.Well then say goodbye to Bryan.*Chris comes out. I'm sorry but if I have to tell you where he is then I will but.... I'm not telling you anything.*points the timer portal at Molten Freddy.* Chris Goes back into Bryan. NO!!!! * gets shot. No YoU IdIoT WhY WoUlD YoU Do ThAt? Goodbye Molten..... All: NO BRYAN!!Angel goes out, Brianna goes out, Violet goes out, Vile goes out, Devin goes out, Golden Freddy goes out and Chris goes out. Chris: I'm sorry Bryan. Angel: You were my best friend in the whole entire world. Vile: Goodbye old friend. Brianna: You were the most kind and friendly person I've ever known. Violet: I'll miss you buddy. Devin: We'll miss you Bryan Afton.Films. Golden Freddy: Tomorrow's another day. Bryan was my baby brother. Bryan was my Baby son. Bryan was my baby brother. Bryan was our owner, a very good one. Bryan was a very kind person who would've done things for people and I wish people would've respected him for that. Bryan I'm sorry that this had to happen to you. You were the best owner an animatronic could ever ask for. Bryan we'll really miss you, Because if it weren't for you we wouldn't be here. Bryan even if you can't see or hear us, I really just want to say please don't leave us. BrYan EvEn ThOuGh I DiDn'T LiKe YoU. YoU AlWaYs KnEw HoW To ChEeR PeOpLe Up. I'll miss you Bryan goodbye. All: goodbye bryan. All of Bryan's Forms: Goodbye Bryan Afton Films. Thank you for reading this book and I really appreciate it. Also can you please subscribe to: Coby Broch,TheFamousFilms and NightCove_thefox.