"Angelica stop bothering my girlfriend," Drew sneered at her. "What house do you think you'll be in....babe?"

Estrella gave the boy a tight-lipped smiled, looking anywhere but at him with a shrug of her shoulders. "Well I think I'll be in Ravenclaw, since I'm pretty smart if I do say so myself."

"I think I'll be in Ravenclaw too," Angelica piped up. "And don't kid yourself, Andrew, you strain yourself trying to recall your own name." She drawled. Drew gasped in protest but before he could snap back the boats all came to a halt and the three of them were ushered out and made their way to steps at the foot of two ginormous doors. Instead, he opted to tug at her ponytail instead, sticking his tongue out at her when she turned to glare.

Estrella rolled her eyes with a smirk watching the two of them interact. They'll definitely end up together by the end of 5th Year  Her thoughts were soon cut off as the clicking of heels made their way towards the vast majority of First Years. She could hear the murmurs of students inside the hall and raised her eyebrow, wondering how big it must be.

"In a few moments," A shrill voice spoke out. "You'll be stepping through these doors and the Sorting Ceremony will begin."

"My name is Professor McGonagall and I will be conducting this ceremony by calling out all your names that a written on this list," She brandished a piece of parchment that was rolled up and tied with an emerald green ribbon.

"You will be sorted into four houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin."

As soon as the last house was called out, the First Years all broke out into whispers, "I'll definitely get into Gryffindor,", "Hufflepuffs are losers,", "No one wants to be in Slytherin, they're all evil."

Estrella rolled her eyes at the last comment knowing full well Isabella was far from evil and not all Slytherins had to be sketchy. "Quiet down, the ceremony is about to begin." McGonagall hushed the kids, turning on her heel and waited for the doors to push open.

A loud creaking erupted as the oak doors stared to shift open, Estrella and may other kids straining their necks to see what was inside. Professor McGonagall walked ahead, the first years all forming a huddle and walking in behind her, their heads looking around in awe. Estrella couldn't help but join in and took in all her surroundings, from the long tables filled with students to the high ceiling adorned with floating candles that had been bewitched to stay alight. The ceiling also seemed to showcase the night sky outside, capturing her attention as the stars twinkled reflecting in her own irises.

"She's beautiful," Harry sighed watching as her face lit up and how her eyes seemed to glaze over beautifully with the stars reflecting in them.

"Who? McGonagall?" Ron spluttered at his best friend.

"No you wanker," Harry looked at him disgusted. "Estrella! She looks beautiful."

"She doesn't she?" George murmured in agreement. Harry glared at the back of his head before turning his attention back to the beauty. Estrella glanced around the hall looking for her friends and caught sight of Inaya who waved at her with a bright smile. She smiled back, feeling slightly reassured.

Once she turned her attention back to Professor Mcgonagall, she noticed that there was a small wooden stool with a tattered old hat on top of it. She cocked her head to the side, remembering what Indira had said about a sorting hat and connected the dots in her mind.

Estrella gasped in surprise as the hat seemed to come to life, the line where it seemed to have ripped formed a mouth that started to speak— sing. The song itself retold the story of the four founders, the attributes of each house and ended with a warning of the Dementors outside. All in all, Estrella was amazed.