𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

『••✎••』

"I can't take this anymore!" Inaya exclaimed, marching up to Ron and Kiana who sat on a bench in the courtyards, books spread on their laps and furiously writing their late Potions essays, paying her no mind.

Hermione, on the other hand, looked up as she placed a bookmark back in her copy of 'Spellman's Syllabary' which Inaya could have sworn was on the reading list for Ancient Runes which Hermione wasn't taking. The thought made her pause for a second before she felt her irritation wash over her.

"Those two," She spat, "Are the most aggravating people to have to endure while trying to write a stupid stupid essay on how to go about transfiguring a teapot into a tortoise!"

"Arguing again?" Hermione sighed.

"Worse...they were completely silent," She ticked off one finger, "Sat on opposite ends of the benches," second finger, "And made me walk between them for the past 20 minutes sharing information to write and not only that but! If I didn't say their messages word for word both of them made. Me. Go. Back!" Inaya furiously waved her three fingers in all three of their faces.

Hermione pouted, opening her arms for a hug Inaya graciously accepted. Letting Inaya sink into her arms, Hermione closed her eyes for a second, opening them again to see a red-faced Harry and Estrella storming towards them. "Oh speak of the devils," She groaned.

"Nope! No, I am leaving!" Inaya shook her head, grabbed her bag and raced off, escaping the gloomy cloud the pair brought with them.

Once reaching them, without even a greeting, Estrella huffed indignantly giving Harry a smug glance before turning back to their friends. "Slytherin is holding tryouts for a chaser position tonight as, unfortunately, Jacob Moore has had an 'accident' and therefore can't play indefinitely. Could one of you three," Estrella paused emphasising she did not want Harry anywhere near her, "Please accompany me to Professor Snape's office so I can put my name forward?"

"By accident you mean he's been banned right? For being caught with another girl in Quidditch stands?" Ron laughed.

Estrella stared at him confused, "Oh? Really? Why would something like that get him banned?"

Ron gave her a look before making eye contact with the rest, "You have a lot to learn young one," He sighed, standing up and shoving his things in his bag.

"Walk with me and I'll teach you a little thing called the quaffles and the hoops." Ron made a theatrical movement with his hands before resting them on Estrella's shoulders and guiding the giggling witch away.