Chapter 5

.:. Kay guys, here's another chapter!!! EAT IT UP!!!!  Oh, and the plot has already been put in motion f.y.i. :) 

Question of the Day: Snow, good or bad?

My answer: Depends, will it get me out of school?  Then it's good.  Will it not get me out of school? No?  Well then it's a horrible creature that deserves to go die a painful death :)  LOVE YOU GUYS!! 

-Rachel .:.

Chapter 5

        I gulp down the bile that wanted to come up.  The toxic fog starts to lick up against my ankle making me screech.

Alexia: Now you've done it!

Me: It's not my fault!

Alexia: Yes, it is you imbecile!  Do you even know what she is?

Me: Uhhh... a person with an attitude problem and needs to see a specialist?

Alexia: No, you freaking moron!  She's part Elemental part Dragon!

Me: Why are there some many hybrids?

Alexia: Haven't you ever had the birds and the bees talk?

Me: The what and the what?

Alexia: Well, when two people love each other..

Me: Will you freaking shut up and tell me how to get out of this!  How could she make this fog?

Alexia: Well, she controls a subsection of air, fog or mist and dragon's breath is automatically poisonous, so it's obvious she put two and two together.

        "No!" I hear Landon and Caleb yell pulling me out of my thoughts, but it's already too late.  I'm surrounded by a pool of toxic gas.  I hold out my hands and think of water coming to me as if I'm a magnet.  There's a slight pulling sensation from my fingertips as water comes from all around the dining room and into two perfect orbs near my hands.  I move them around trying to see if it would, help get rid of the smoke but it won't.  I fling the water towards where I think Britney is hoping it will distract her enough for me to live. 

Alexia: You know how to do this, just focus.

Me: Why can't you tell me how to do it?

Alexia: Because life isn't that easy.

        I sigh in irritation and regret it almost immediately as my air supply gets too low and I have to take in a breath of toxic air.  I imagine air forming around my two hands and smack them together.  Air ripples through the toxic air, but it's not strong enough, it just pulls the water around like a hurricane.  Okay, if water and air together can't rid of the toxic fog, what can?  My aching brain racks around for an answer.  Can fire burn it away? 

The green smoke makes my eyes burn as if acid was poured into them and my nose burns as I smell the acidic stench of the fog.  My ears have a hollow sound to them.  It feels like I took a dip in acid.  My skin itches, but whenever I touch it all I want to do is take it off.  The smoke is making me have mad thoughts.  Thoughts of how I could do suicide pop into my head.  I shake my head hoping to get the thought out but it stays locked in place.  I cough trying to find some oxygen and I barely succeed.  If I don't do something now, I'll fall over dead.

        With an agonizing cry, I put my hands in front of me and think of fire, the sun, heck, even a heater and electricity; anything that can burn away the smoke that is making my head feel so heavy and making my muscles tense and ache.  I feel a rush of heat flow through my body.  At first, it's comforting like a heating pad but it turns brutal in seconds.  The fire eats away at my skin making me feel like I'm burning alive.  I wish I can take away the fire and die by the gas; it would be a more peaceful way of going.  The acidy feel of the smoke is nowhere close to this soul burning feeling I'm experiencing now.  It feels like I'm in a microwave being cook from the inside outwards.  It actually makes me sympathize with popcorn.  The way the heat builds up inside you until you just want to explode! It feels like my skin should be shriveled up like a raison but I can't even feel my skin.  Just the feeling of the fire as it eats my soul away.  It feels like hot spears are gouging my eyes out just to be replace by with molten rocks.