Chapter 2

.:. Okay this one is dedicated to paramore_junkie for helping me out with my word epidemic (I couldn't remember a word)!  I'll be uploading antoher chatper within the next hour or so, so stay tune!!!  Oh, I'm sorry if this is crap!  .:.

Chapter 2

        "Oh great, it's you!" snarled the brown headed jerk.  I look up at her with a glare.

        "You took the words right from my mouth," I say and she smirks at me.  I smirk right back at you.  "Now, if you don't mind, you'll have to excuse me.  I have places to be, people to see," I say as I gather my scattered books and stand while walking down the hallway.

        "No one's rude to me," she snarls and I look back at her with a smirk. 

        "If I do remember right, Britney, I've been rude to you.  I've also showed you up in the dining room," I laugh a little and continue down the hall.  Her expression was priceless.

        "You have no clue who you're messing with," she snarls and I turn back with humor in my eyes.

        "Who am I messing with?" I ask a little innocently making her smirk at me.

        "Somebody who doesn't only control one element but two," she says proudly and I stifle my laugh.

        "Were you here the day after the freshmen figured out what they are?" I ask and she shakes her head, no looking at me with confused blue eyes.  I sigh mentally and smile an innocent smile.  "Well, I'll give you a hint on what happened.  The Savior has been found and it isn't you," I say and turn away quickly and walk quickly down the carpeted hallway.  I move my hair out of the way and snapped rubber band around my straight brown hair.  I blew some of my bangs out of my light brown eyes and ran inside the air element classroom.

        "You're late," says a strict piglet like voice.  Ah, Katy, how I'll never get used to your voice.  I look up at her surprise to see her looking actually strict.  Her deep hazel eyes look at me in disdain; her small wrinkly mouth is set in a frown.

        "I'm terribly sorry.  I had an accident while getting here," I say as I look around the chair less room.  "Where are we supposed to sit?" I ask a little surprised. 

        "First of all, Dae, you need to understand that mastering the elements within two years, let alone in a month, is a difficult task.  It will require your full attention.  I'll admit that you're a great novice, but you're still a novice.  You have no clue how to pull the power from the air and what you can do with it!" Katy says while pacing around on the glass floor.  Every element classroom has the element in it somehow, and in this room, glass is on the ground making it seem like you're actually in the sky.  All of the walls are made out of a glass mosaic making it seem like a sunset.  It actually looks realistic.

        "I'm sorry Katy," I say as I look down with embarrassment, "it won't happen again; I promise you."  I look back up to see the strictness draining from her.

        "So you want to know why there aren't any seats?" she asks and I shake my head in excitement.  She sighs and smiles at me.  "We're going to tap into your air element to make a seat for you," she says making a huge grin spread across my face.

        "So, like levitation?" I ask and she nods her head yes.  "Cool, it's like Yoda!" I say and she laughs.

        "If you want to think of it like that I suppose you can," she says as she sits down on the ground.  Her baggy white pants flow a little in the wind.  I sit down and smile up at her.  "Okay, you're going to imagine that you're sitting on a cloud of air and its pushing you upwards," she says as she closes her eyes and slows her breathing.  I do the same and try to follow her example.  I feel something under my but push me upwards and I open my eyes in shock.   I squirm a little when I see how high up I am.