𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

@elizahall- I've never seen people this excited
what^
   @kiocyr- you must not read your comments then you bitch
    @catherinelunax- yeah the whole tiktok community exploded about you and Jaden
   @jadenhossler- whoops 😅

@rileyhubatka- PRETTY
   @catherinelunax- I FUCKIN LOVE YOU
   @elizahall- careful @kiocyr she's coming for your girl
   @kiocyr- she'll always choose cat over me 🥺

@hater14- slag
   @catherinelunax- hehe i know right just ask your dad

@fan32- cat's response to comments- dead 💀💀

@fan401- cat is literally just heather

AFTER SPENDING A BIT OF TIME ON INSTAGRAM, AND HAVING SEEN VINNIE'S COMMENT, CATHERINE KNEW HE WAS OUTSIDE. but she didn't feel like going out yet.

just to see how far vinnie will wait until banging on her apartment door.

as right on cue, banging could be heard on catherine laughed, as she heard vinnie shouting for the girl to hurry up. grabbing her bag, swinging it over her shoulder, catherine walked over to her front door to see vinnie leaning against the door frame, a look of annoyance on his face.

"oh sorry, your text only just came through." catherine said turning her phone screen around, vinnie rolling his eyes before taking his phone out, showing her that it showed him that she had read it.

five minutes ago.

"fuck read receipts."

vinnie let out a faint laugh, his head shaking as he leaned off the wall, straightening himself up as he watched catherine lock her door behind her.

the two teenagers walked down the corridor, vinnie taking glances at catherine, his eyes trailing down her outfit.

"could you make it any more obvious that your looking at me vinnie boy?"

vinnie rolled his eyes as he gave his ex-girlfriend a shove, a laugh being heard leaving her lips as she returned the shove to the boy. it felt strange to both teenagers that they were currently standing next to eachother, without wanting to rip the other person's head off, as that would have been the atmosphere to the two teenagers this time last year.

after their messy breakup, the two teenagers had made it clear that they indeed hated one another, with vinnie constantly making catherine apologise for the breakup and how she reacted, when it was actually him that ended the relationship in the first place.

back last year, catherine wasn't as confident in herself as she was now, sure the girl could fend for herself when people would make comments towards her, her sarcasm only intensified over the year. this resulted in catherine feeling some what insecure whenever her and vinnie were around other girls. thinking that your boyfriend was punching with you, him deserving better than you, took a huge toll on the girl, especially when around said girls who she believed were like walking heathers.

that was one of the reasons why the two had broken up, vinnie had grown annoyed at how self-conscious the girl was, and how she would react when they were around their large group of friends that had consisted of some girls as well as boys.