The 'Hotdog' Van

- 3rd Person POV -

At the start, it was L'Manburg. It was a special place, where men could go and emancipate. It was a very big place, and not blown up L'Manburg.

All they wanted to do was make drugs (potions) , but people stood in their way. They fought for their land, freedom from the smp. This was the beginning of a story, a story one would dread to be involved in, but a story people would remember for years to come.

So let's go back, right to the very beginning...

- Wilbur's POV -

(Back in time)

I did something for once, I made a hotdog van! With a flaming netherrack hotdog on the top, amazing if you ask me. But it has a secret, I wish not to sell hotdogs but DRUGS. The hotdog van is the place where I will make all of my drugs, actually where we will make drugs. I am hoping to invite Tommy, Tubbo and my child (Fundy). Whether they will be up to it or not I don't know. But what I do know is that Tommy will definitely be up for it, this is right up his alley!

- Time skip: The Next Day -

Today I asked if Tommy and Tubbo wanted to join me on my hotdog van adventure. They both agreed to help me, which was good. The one and only thing I had to make sure of, is that Dream doesn't find out. If he ever found out, I'd be dead before I could even blink.

- Tommy's POV -

Earlier, Will asked me to follow him into an empty area near my home. He told me that is was going to be worth it. He took me to a hill and just over the top I saw flames. 'What stupid thing has he done now'. When we had reached the top of the hill, I could tell what it was, it was a hot dog van.

"Wilbur, why did you build a hotdog van? This is very weird." I was very confused, Wilbur isn't the type to want to sell hotdogs.

"It is not as it seems, Tommy" Wilbur looked at me with a weird, creepy smile along with a weird tone to his voice. It was scary.

He took me inside and there was brewing stands and chests scattered about. I was confused since usually, you would use some sort of oven or something like that to cook hotdogs. I have very limited hotdog cooking knowledge but I do know you do not use brewing stands. Apparently not in Wilbur's mind I guess! 'Wilbur's mind must be hella weird if he thinks he can make and cook hotdogs with potion making equipment!'

"How are we supposed to cook hotdogs with stuff to make potions?" I thought that Wilbur had gone mad. Like he has gone insane or some shit. But, apparently I was wrong, because it was something much, much better than that.

"Tommy, I am going to let you in on a secret. We won't be selling hotdogs, or cooking them with brewing stands. We will be making drugs, our very own drugs. No more stealing them, just hand crafted with care." I was relieved he wouldn't be using brewing stands to make hotdogs.

"DRUGS?! HORRAY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, letting out a laugh at the same time.

"Shhhhhh, we don't want Dream to hear and you know he won't hesitate to kill us all." Wilbur looked at me with fear and anger in his eyes.

"Sorry!" I whispered, struggling to hold back my laugh.

- Tubbo's POV -

Wilbur was super confusing earlier, he said he had surprise for me over the hill near Tommy's house. I wondered what it could be, I was very exited. The walk was long as I was far away, we had to travel through the nether. Wilbur tried to hit me in the lava but luckily I managed to keep my footing. The rest of journey was pretty chill after that, except the odd magma cube or ghast trying to kill us. We walked in silence, which I liked, it gave me more time to think about what he could have planned.

"Now Tubbo, when you first see it, you will be confused. But listen to me, it's not as it seems..." Wilbur finally spoke up after leaving the nether, in an freaky voice. He said that and that only, nothing else, leaving me even more confused. Jeez, what is it with me and being constantly confused?

After a walk that was around 1 hour, my legs were killing me. But we were nearly there, finally. At this point, I was more scared than confused, I kept thinking back to what Wilbur had said after leaving the portal. Just that sentence alone could send shivers down my spine, never mind in that weird voice he did. He sounded like he was trying to be in a movie or something strange like that, I mean it is Wilbur after all! But he wasn't, I was wrong, it wasn't scary it was exiting, so very exiting!

"What is that, a hotdog van? Why a hotdog van?" I was so confused, but that isn't too surprising is it?

"Remember what I said, it's not as it seems" Wilbur turned to me with a 'you have got to be kidding me' kind of face.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" I apologised knowing how easily he got annoyed, I guess all the constant fighting took a toll on him.

As we got closer, I peered through the windows and saw Tommy in there, doing a little dance. I was even more confused now, why would Tommy want to dance in a hotdog van? It was a hotdog van, there is no way that he would even be remotely interested! But then again, apparently it's not what it seems.

"Read the sign Tubbo" Will pointed to an oak sign on the floor in front of the van.

"But... I CANT READ!" I shouted, people always forget :(

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Anyways, this is a drug van, not a hotdog van!"

'Drugs?! I guess that's why Tommy was so exited.'

"Wilbur, this is a bad idea! What if Dream finds out, we will probably end up with another war. He might even kill us, and then you're gone for good!" The thought of dying scared me, even the possibility of another war was scary.

Will just simply put a finger over his mouth and walked inside. When I walked in, I saw brewing stands and chests. In the chests were bottles and so many potion ingredients. This is where I started to understand. It isn't drugs we are making its potions!

I was very exited, I cannot wait to start making them! Because sadly, we haven't started  yet. Wilbur says that he wants us to wait for Fundy. Which makes some sense, Fundy is his son after all. But the thing is, Tommy isn't to fond of Fundy. He kind of hates him, so I'm exited to see how this pans out!

- Wilbur's POV -

Ok, I have good news and bad news. The good news, all three of them agreed and then the bad news... I think Fundy might of told someone about the 'Hotdog' van. If he has, and it gets to Dream, I don't know what I will do. He would kill all 4 of us in an instant, I'm just hoping that he didn't tell anyone close to Dream. If he told someone like Sapnap or George, that's it for us all. Tubbo is right, this could start another war, and I don't think that any of us would cope well with  even more war.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I hope you don't mind that I changed the story a little but I wanted this to be a bit more original! I will try my hardest to get a new chapter out tomorrow but I will be without my laptop for the weekend so I will be trying to do it on my phone.

Drug(s) = Potion(s)

Words: 1380
Chapter Wrote: 27/11/20
Chapter Edited: 29/03/21 (omg I found my motivation, it had ran away from home for 4 months!)