✨E

EDITED

EDITED

I was walking alone in the streets of Los Angeles with a paper bag in my hands, inside contains a cake that is really favored by my boyfriend, Jeno.

As I pass an intersection, I saw a couple of people looking over at a glass pane; I was curious about what they saw and started to walk close by them.

It was an electronics store, and they were showing off their new television sets.Usually, I don't really care about those new fancy televisions since I don't have money to afford them; I barely can even pay rent! I'm just exaggerating. I have a job, okay! I work at the hospital as a pediatrician.

As I approached the appliance store, I can already hear the people talking

"Wow! The crown prince of Korea is really handsome."

"I wish I'm her princess."

"I heard that he already has a lover."

I was kinda confused why they mention Jeno's name; he a prince? Ha! There are a lot of people named Jeno around the world. I doubt that.

There were a lot of people surrounding the store, so I have no choice but to shuffle in"Sorry!"

"Excuse me"

"Pardon me"

"Can you please move a bit?"

"Excuse me"

After a final squeeze, I arrived at the front I look up at the television screen, and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jeno, sitting on the bottom of the King and the King's Husband of KoreaHe was wearing some expensive clothing that I'm sure that costs more than my apartment, Jewelries that maybe cost more than most mansions, and a throne which maybe cost more than my life and soul.

I tried to rub my eyes, slap, and pinch myselfBut Jeno is still there, sitting down on a throne with a crown I squeeze myself out of the crowd while protecting the cake ever so dearly

After I walked out of the crowd and started walking back to my apartment, I still couldn't believe what was happening. So I started to run to my apartment since Donghyuck and Mark are in my apartment, crashing since they haven't finished moving into their new home yet.

I arrived at the apartment ran to the stairs because I didn't bother to use the elevator since I still couldn't process what is still happening.

I climbed 5 floors to reach my apartment, Immediately punched my code to enter my apartment. Opened the door and ran to the living room where I could see Donghyuck and Mark turned their heads to me while watching the TV shocked.

"Jaemin? What is going on?!" Donghyuck asked."I- I- I don't know," I said with heavy breaths; it isn't easy to run 5 flights of stairs. I should make a mental note not to do that later.

"Shh! Jeno is about to talk!" Mark ushered us to keep our noises down

"Press, World Leaders, and the people of Kingdom of Korea, I am very much honored to be your crowned prince. I will promise you that I will serve you all and help those who are in need and continue my father's work to make our lives even better."

Then a crowd of press stood up to ask questions.

After such questions, one reporter was asked to speak

"Your majesty, may I ask do you have any relationships right now?" The reporter askedJeno chuckled

"Yes, yes I have."

His parents look at Jeno, shocked as they thought he was single Jeno looked at a camera

"Nana!" He waved

"Nono is on TV!" then he showed his signature eye smile, which Jaemin surely knew it, Jeno.

"Nana? NANA! He calls you Nana, right? He calls you Nana," Donghyuck asked

"Yes, he calls me Nana, and I call him Nono," I said slowly

I still couldn't believe it I dropped the bag containing the cake that Jeno very much loved I still couldn't believe what is going on, but I have no choice but to accept this very harsh realityI looked at Mark and Donghyuck and shouted

"Holy crap, My boyfriend is a PRINCE?!"