Chapter 5| Set Up

Start from the beginning

She tried hard but her brain started to hurt.

It finally hit her that she hadn't remembered much before the avalanche.

With a disappointed face she said; "I think I'm going to get some sleep".

Peter's eyes held concern.

"Jules I didnt mean to-"

"No. It's fine Peter just go home", she said as she turned her body around and clutched her self.

Peter got up slowly and left the room.

As he was about to head out the door, Pepper asked him if he wanted a ride from Happy but he just shrugged and walked home.

He went home and laid down. He looked over his bed and saw his suit hanging on his closet knob.

Peter thought that maybe it was time to put back on the suit and listen to Pepper.

He put on the suit and jumped out of his window and climbed up to the roof of his building.

It was cold in New York so he didnt have to worry about someone coming up to smoke.

He decided to have some fun and swing his way around New York.

He finally felt like himself in a long time.

Tony stark's departure hit him hard and changed him for the worse.

He was the only father figure in Peter's life and he had gone too just like his dad.

Peter wasn't sure if he would ever be the same but he was convinced that that shouldn't stop him from being the hero that made Mr. Stark proud.

He stopped when he saw someone carrying a guy who seemed to be lit up and threw him in the car.

Peter scrunched up his face immediately thinking that the guy had been killed and lit up.

Peter decided to activate Karen.

"Hello Peter", He heard the firmiliar voice say.

"Hi karen. Can you call the cops I just saw a dead man get pulled into a van. I think he was on fire."

"Peter you're camera was still on. That man wasn't dead he has fire powers." Peter's eyes widened.

"What superhero is that?", he asked excitedly.

"My records show not much information. So he should be a new one".

Peter gave the biggiest smile he had missed this.

"Can you track down the van please."

"Most certainly", she answered.

"They've stopped at an abandoned building on Stidled Street."

Peter shot a web and began moving.

When he arrived he broke down the door and walked in.

It was a big quiet area and he hadn't seen anyone.

"Karen check to see if there are any heart beats in here", he whispered.

"Peter I have one heart beat and its heading this way from the left door."

Peter jumped up on the ceiling waiting for the person to come in so he could sneak attack them.

When peter saw a guy walk in he jumped down and fell on him.

He webbed the guy to the floor and proceeded to ask him questions.

"Who do you work for!"

The guy shivered at his yell.

"The government!", he said in a loud but squicky voice.

"Stop lying to me! I saw you kidnap a superhero in the park!"

The man looked shocked and tried to wiggle out of the web.

"I didn't kidnap a superhero!",he said in a small voice.

"So then why are you in an abandoned building all alone on a Wednesday night!", Peter asked fiercely.

"I'm a teacher! An anonymous person called me yesterday saying I had to be here or I would lose my job, I didnt kidnap anyone!"

Peter's face looked surprised.

He looked around the room and realised they had both been set up and that he could no longer track the van down.

"Sorry man, we were both fooled but I got to go! Get home safe!", he said as he shot a web outside the broken window.

"Wait get me out of this!", the man yelled while trying to wiggle out.

"Its gonna dissolve in an hour!", he yelled from the window.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!"

~~~

Yes I wrote this while I have the worst cramp ever. Aren't I brave. Hope you liked this one because it was my favourite chapter to write and I'm not going to be writing paragraphs anymore because I found it confusing.

-Jenna