A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven

Start from the beginning

"What is this commotion here?" She spoken with a voice of lot authority and looked at them with her cold glowed gaze at them.

The senior argued her, "What do you think girly? We just teach this monster some manners for ruining my pasta!"

Her eyes landed at the egg on the floor then at the the pasta and looked them back again as Rei raised her eyebrow at them.

"Grim did you apologiezed to them?" Asked him but her gaze never looked him when she continued to look at the seniors and her friends shivered.

"I was going to but he doesn't want me to!" Said Grim who was smirked at them but spoked the truth.

"Is that so.." Her gaze were harden.

"So what monster? No one cares about this apology and step aside shortie If you don't want to get beaten!" The second senior spatted at her face.

Ace and Deuce were disbelief at their seniors that went to far to spatted Rei's face. The orange haired boy clenched his hands while Koromon sensed his desire to have to punch these guys so is Deuce feeling to then the black haired girl chuckled at the seniors that made them suprised.

Rei laughed coldly at them while she crossed her arms around her waist. "This was the best one I have heard of." Then she stopped to laugh at them and added, "Do you realize your position you are in Senpai?"

The seniors looked at each other in confused. Deuce carefully watched how Rei looked at them, her deep blue eyes with her crossed pupils.

'Crossed pupils...?' The navy haired boy questioned and looked Meicoomon then he shivered this is not normal to those gazes that looked like the judgement of heavens and hell.

She showed them with her open arms that everyone watched their movements at the cafeteria. "You actions in this puplic area with so many witnesses, I just simple report any person who started this fight who had no meaning at all to the school staff what happened of our first day here."

The seniors paled as they looked around. Deuce and Ace were amused that their friend just played their upper classmate a masterpiece their Koromons also looked amused but their hungry.

"Now scram If you don't want to get punishment!" Rei looked at them with her cold eyes as they started to running off then she happily waved at them.

"Have a nice lunch senpais."

"W-w-we'll let you off this time because the pasta's getting cold...!" Shouted his friend.

While Grim shook his head from the shock and grinned, "Heh! All bark and no bite! Serves them right!"

Rei looked at them, "We should also eat or else our digimon would starve from hunger."

She walked with Grim while Meicoomon sat on her shoulder and pretend nothing happened.

"Y-Yeah... Let's just eat lunch. I'm also getting hungry again." Ace stated and his Koromon wanted to jump out of happiness but there so many classmates who watched them in every step so he didn't do it along with Deuce's digimon.

Deuce sighed, "That was quite the predicament. To think that there would be such brutes in a prestigious magic school..." He said.

After getting their lunch they all found a empty table and sat around it. Placing their trays of different food and Rei's homemade lunch box. Then Meicoomon jumped down to her lap and she handed her partner her lunch box filled with various tempura then the human boys looked at their own filled lunch box that Rei made for them.

They savored every bite to this homemade lunch box along with the Koromons were wolved down their foods.

"Alright, let's get back to business! I'm digging in~!" The grey cat took a bite of this cheese omlette and melted of this taste. "Oh! This is so good! The omelette is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~!" Grim asked while humming in delight but paused and also took a bite of the homemade egg sandwich that the Tamer made for them. "But Rei's food never beat this cheese omlette!"