New Family member

"Funaa ~ !!!" He shouted, unleashing the blue flames at the ghost.

"Hee, heeeeeeee! We're goners! Run away~~!!" The ghosts shrieked as they scrambled out of the house.

Rei clapped her hands happily and patted Grim in his head,"Good job Grim!!"

He opened his eyes and looked at her in suprise,"We won...?"

"You are very fearless." She commented as she heard someone stepped in the room. She glanced at the kitchen door in panic and saw her partners laid down pretending to to be animal plushis.

"Of course I am!" Grim puffed in pride.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper."

Rei saw Crowley holding full bag of foods and drinks.

'Mmm, What should I cook today for dinner perhaps I should go for meat stew and salad. Maybe making a feast since Digimons stomach are like a black hole since the meat field are still growing we have to wait for a bit, hope he didn't notice Lalamon and Palmon in the Garden.'

The headmaster walked over her with a smile until it replaced a annoyance expression as he saw Grim,"You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw out of the school, what are you doing here?"

The grey cat smirked while crossing his arms, "Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" He responded triumphantly.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?"Crowley asked and looked at Rei for a explanation.

She explained,"Three ghost appeared in front of us. So Grim managed to defeated those ghosts in ease."

"And this human instructed me while I have a habit to close my eyes when I was using my great fire magic."Added Grim and asked her, "Hey, human can I ask your name again?"

He raised his paw.

"My name is Rei."She answered and reached her hand at his paw,"Welcome to family, Grim."

She shaked his paw and smiled at him. 

Grim looked like he had to cry but doesn't show it off and showed his trademark smirk.

'Such a kind human.'

Crowley coughed to gain their attention,"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory.And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that."

'Really how can someone forget that, yanno?!'Thought Grim in deadpanned.

 "However, hmmmm....

For you two to work together to get rid of them."He thinks.

"I decided to stay with her and I'm sorry for the trouble I caused before." Grim apologized to the headmaster.

Crowley looked at him in suprise,'To think this prideful creature apologized to me and he wanted to stay with this girl. She really has the ability  to warm up the people and creature alike.'

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts." He stated to them.

Grim is blaffed at the headmasters statement,"W-what?! But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts!"

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. For I am gracious. Now then, Transformation Potion!" Crowley said while gulping down the liquid. As his entire body became transparent and within a few minutes he became an apparition.

"EHHH?! Not this again! Rei let's team up again!" Exclaimed Grim and she grinned down at him. And nodded.

"Sure Grim but this time I will fight alongside with."