A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven

Enjoy this chapter dear readers!

______________________

Long ago at the digital world. There ones was a war that not just any wars that digimon clashed against each other.

It was the war Tamers against Tamers. Children against Children.

It was a never ending sight to the small girl and her digimon who wanted to stop this nonsense but they don't wanted to join in neither their forces so.

They found the cause of the war.

The Seven Great Demon Lords was the ones who caused the war. They released the crack program around those children and they wanted to see what would happen them.

The small girl and her partner made an solution as they going to the depth of the digital world to the Dark Area that would no one wanted to get down there because the Area was known as Hell, the undeworld and the graveyard of deleted data.

The location was a spatial distortion of the digital world and they braced themselve to went in there.

Lilithmon casted illusion on them but they overcome it and defeated the avatar of lust but the lustful digimon will come back someday.

Beelzemon tested their strength and was impressive by this human child. The avatar of gluttony made his decision and tagged along with them because he was not the one who released the program who made the children go berserk against their one kind.

Barbamon. The avatar of greed was a tricky one but stupid when it comes on power hunger and was pretty much defeated.

Belphemon was pretty much sleeping and they quietly slipped the Avater of sloth because it was sealed by Yggdrasil.

The avater of wrath, Demon was an difficult enemy to defeated but they finished it off.

Leviamon, the avatar of envy was sleeping in the depths of the net oceans near of the Dark Area that they it by to enter this digital version of hell.

Lucemon the leader of the seven demon lords who was waiting them as they finally reached the lowest part of the Dark Area.

The child, her partner and beelzemon defeated two of his forms when Lucemon: Falldown Mode evolved again in his dragon form that called Lucemon: Satan Mode.

They see almost seeing the end when suddenly the child and her partner fused again to save all children.

Unexpected happened an golden angel digimon with a cat mask formed between human and digimon. Beelzemon smirked at their form.

"An ophan digimon, huh... What a quiet sight to have here in this hell.." He muttered.

" He muttered