A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven

Start from the beginning

They summoned on their hand a book and casted on the mindless dragon and the original Lucemon who was hiding inside this giant black sphere.

Not only that the spell was only defeated Lucemon. The cracked program also vanished so that the children stopped in confused what exactly happened to them and they stopped the war.

No ones was dead.

The golden ophan digimon left with Beelzemon to surface.

The history was marked down by Wisemon and they requested that their identity's would be left out on the book because the child suffered enough down there and no one came out alive at the dark area so no one knows who saved them.

Rei and Meicoomon saved the greatest crisis of the digital world and she gained knowledge that the black haired girl saw the evil of humanity accepted this part what she is as they travelled to a new journey with her invisible wings that flies around them.

_____________________________

The group walked into the bustling cafeteria. Grim happily cheered. "Yeah! It's finally lunch time~~~!!! I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!"

Looking around as there were all types of foods.

Rei quite reconized most of the food that she bearly remember in her old world. 'Now what I remember my former family were really rich and strict to their old tradition that my mother despised. They also get some of those gourmet food to show they have more power over money and my mother ran away from her family that she didn't want to marry a man right now. She was sixteen when mother got me...'

Grim then started to call out the foods he noticed from the buffet, "A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!" He exclaimed.

She chuckled when she placed the foods on their plates even though Rei packed food the black haired girl was also curious what the taste is like.

"You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh!" Ace said, trying to calm down the cat and tried stop his Koromon to eat this high-class buffet along with Deuce's Koromon.

That's when Grim turned to Rei and Meicoomon, "Rei! I wanna have some grilled chicken! Come on, there's only one more left! Oh, and omelets, too! And bread and jam! Go get them all!" He said then running off.

"Ah, Grim don't running off!" Said Rei to him when Grim bumped into a student's leg.

He yelped as he fell back.

The group looked at the two students. And it would appear they're from Ace and Deuce's dorm. The student screamed. "Ah!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta's soft-boiled egg is on the floor cause you bumped into me!"

He glared at Grim as his friend next to him smirked, "Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg's the best part of carbonara. How're you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" He shouted.

"Guess I'll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you've got there." The student said with a grin stabbing his fork on the chicken and transferred it on his plate.

Grim then argued back, "Wha-!? I don't wanna! This is mine!"

"Huh? Is that how a freshie should talk to his senior? How Rude!" The student's friend shouted as the two put their trays on a nearby table. Then took out their pens preparing to fight.

"Haaa, for fucks sake this is something I really wanted to avoid..." Rei and Meicoomon muttered and they looked each other then nodded.

"Grit your teeth!" The second student exclaimed as they were about to cast magic but Rei was faster than them she stepped in.