S1:EP3

Host:"Previously on BGC 2020 ,the girls got to the house and it seems like Rubi and Dess already have mixed feelings for the other girls in the house👀 Let's find out... "

Asian :"This house is so biggg ,Oh my gosh ! Chile look at the interior! Chile you already know we gonna be lit in here!"

Ari:"WORD!!!  This house largeeee like I've seen some bad houses but when it's like pink everywhere it gives the girls PINK FRIDAY !!!!!"

Jayda: "Dibs on the largest room!"
(As she runs up the stairs)

Asian: "Hold on now!"
(She says running after her)

India:" I don't really mind where I sleep unless its in a bedroom with a bed shidddd"
(She says as she walks upstairs)

Dess: "Did you see how they were acting like they ain't never seen a mansion before😒..."

Rubi:" That's what I'm saying it's embarrassing like girl you ain't ever seen a mansion ,cheap *bleeps*"

Dream:" yall come on the just excited to be here ,I was the same way at first.."

Confessional room:
Dream:

"I've noticed that Rubi and dess have been feeling a way about ari ,jayda and Asian, like all they've been saying is about how they acting 'childish' when they are just happy I don't like that fake shit

"I've noticed that Rubi and dess have been feeling a way about ari ,jayda and Asian, like all they've been saying is about how they acting 'childish' when they are just happy I don't like that fake shit.at all...
(End of confessional)

Host:Oooo chile yall see these girls it's only been 3 hours In the house and shit already starting... chile if it ain't about me let's Keke okkk!

—————————————————————————
Ari: did you see the way dess and Rubi was looking at us-

India: yhhh I peeped that shit

Ari:you didd

Jayda: it's like baby if there's a problem say something the *bleep*

Asian:Exactly,they know not to say shit I'll knock they ass out, boring *bleeps*

(Dream walks in )

Dream: "they was talking bout yall downstairs  " she says whispering

Ari:"what they say dream" she says whispering back

Dream: They was like yall too excited and acting mad childish and shit.

Jayda: so we can't be happy like no,nobody ruining my fun for no boring *bleep* ,ever since she started dating future her ass been so stuck up like so stick up.

Asian:What did she sayyyyy, she dating future LIKE king of the streets future.

Jayda:yes future

Ari: no wonder ,she now gon think she the First Lady 😒🤚🏽"

India: shidd that's not an excuse I'm dating Durk, Ari dating bagg, jayda dating baby,Asian dating Von,so she needa calm the *bleep* down

Confessional:
Ari,jayda ,India and Asian