sPiCy Sheets 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Shut the fuck up, crazy ass." Katsuki said eyeing all over his face.

"Look who's taking, the brat that will not shut up at all." Neito wiped fake dust from his shoulder with an innocent smile.

Katsuki was about to go off on Neito again, who would win the ultimate brawl? Guess we'll never know the results until next time.

A loud bell suddenly rang throughout the entire school and everyone was up chattering and moving like animals around the cafeteria.

"Damn as much as we'd love to hear Bakahoe's bad comebacks, we've all got class again!" Neito grinned and threw everyone's trash away.

"Man I was going to eat that!" Mina yelled at the top of her lungs.

The only thing that was on her plate was vegetables.

"Don't lie you weren't going to eat that." Jirou spoke with a lazy yawn.

"Pfft I sure wasn't going to eat that." Mina laughed it off as everyone stood up from the benches.

"Last one to class is a rotten egg!" Denki yelled seeing the halls already packed.

He took Hitoshi's slightly bigger hand and dragged him out.

"You're so childish." The lavender haired boy chuckled and gave his cheek a swift kiss. Denki blushed as they made their ways around children and hallways to class.

The others followed still being in the craving for craziness.

You laughed going to walk after them, but Katsuki linked your hands together.

"I swear they act like complete idiots even more every single day that passes." Katsuki sighed to himself.

"Mhm sure. Yet you keep being their friend. They even named their squad after you Katsuki, that's an honor don't you think?" You giggled holding his warm palm against your minor chilly one.

"An honor? Hell no, not with them." Katsuki spoke rolling his red eyes.

"Oh come on don't be such a stick in the mud. Their really fun friends." You laughed hearing a scream on the hall.

A girly one so it was more likely to be your brothers followed by squeaking on sneakers.

"I'm not a stick in the mud at all. I'll show you who isn't one, you'll be screaming in the end." Katsuki added quietly to his sentence and smirked.

Sadly, you didn't hear his line of despair.

"I'd like to see you be nice to them for at least a day tomorrow." You stated. "Is that a challenge? What's in it for me?" He asked bending his head down, you could feel some of his breath by your ear.

"If you're nice to them for a day, you and I can go on a date." You stated with a steady smile looking up at him.

"Alright then deal." He smirked slowing his pace down to give your lips a sweet kiss.

"But the moment you mess up and say something mean it's over. Got it?" You snapped at him with stern eyes.

"Okay okay. Damn my baby is getting a little too aggressive." He chuckled deeply and kissed the top of your head which made you blush down the halls.

_____________

It was the end of the school day, and Neito plus Hitoshi helped you move a few things into your new dorm.

"Wow looks great Y/n!" Neito breathed the fresh air of your room. "It's all thanks to you!" You laughed and fixed your bed up more.

"Aww Y/n you're too kind!" Neito said pulling you into a hug. You were shocked but returned his hug and he was smiling.