sPiCy Sheets 🍋

Start from the beginning

Sero clapped his hands together and rubbed his chin licking his lips. "Yeah hot people like me. A hot Y/n deserves me." He spoke and Mina smacked the back of his head.

"Nah bruh she deserves me. Bakubro has got to go." Kirishima said which made you laugh.

Katsuki had another opinion on that statement. "Say something like that again and you'll be the person that sees death first." Katsuki said making popping noises come from his palms.

"Yeah you'll be hitting the blunt in space." Denki said and Hitoshi kept in a snort.

"Damn imagine. Kirishima going to see stars." Sero balled banging on the table.

"Kirishima was not the imposter. There can be only one." Jirou said and it was chaos again.

Neito shrugged and flicked Katsuki's forehead knowing it was him.

"Why you little-" he stopped feeling your gentle touch again.

Katsuki's head drifted a little bit down to see you. You smiled at him an gave a stern nod in order to stop.

"Tch, whatever extras." He rolled his crimson red orbs and went back to showing how much of a grump her was towards everyone.

Inside, he was hiding the softness. Maybe even a couple ounces of his aggressive side. Saving it for later perhaps.

"Right so back to where this all started. Who's going to take one for the team?" Hitoshi spoke with a crunchy blink. He put a thumbs up and moved it in a line on his throat.

"Take one for the, holy crap. I think if anyone were to volunteer first it would be you." Sero spoke with wide eyes.

Hitoshi shrugged. "You're totally not wrong. Get me some lighters and sit in a circle so I can preform a ritual with me and the middle. With a snap of my finger I'll be gone and I'll text you guys from hell." He smirked creepily.

"Don't be crazy you can't leave!" Denki said with wide electric yellow eyes and eyebrows high as mountains.

"Why? Oh I know, because their dating duh!" Kirishima slapped his head.

Sero was surprised and slapped his hand over his mouth. "Oh my god for real bruh. You big brained it Huh?" Sero pointed an all knowing finger at the red head.

"Yeah dude, I'm smart." Kirishima tapped his finger on the left edge of his head and nodded as Sero joined him in the gesture.

"You guys are still fucking idiots." Katsuki said in his water bottle and Kirishima held his hand to his heart.

The black haired male was more dramatic. He moved his shoulders back and fourth as of acting to get shot with a gun and made his head drop down.

"Not gonna lie Bakugou that hurt. After you've said it a thousand times eh kinda didn't hurt. But if you're with Y/n now shouldn't you be nicer? Your heart should be as nice as Santa clause." Mina spoke randomly jumping in.

"If Bakugou was Santa clause instead of ho ho ho he's actually going to throw snowballs and say hoe hoe hoe." Neito spoke being funny as the whole subject changed again.

Another irk mark appeared on Katsuki's forehead. "What did you say you fucking sadist?! I'll kick your ass!" He yelled earning some stares and firing up his quirk again.

"Whoops human shield." Neito chuckled holding your shoulders and making you stay up in front of him.

You glared at your boyfriend keeping that slick smile in. Katsuki calmed down and huffed.

"Would you look at that! Little old Bakahoe is scared of the princess Y/n!" Neito smirked from peaking over your shoulder.

Katsuki gritted his teeth at him before snatching you away from Neito and holding your waist on the seat.