𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢? ☾

( this is a book of little space where Wilbur is a daddy/caregiver and dream is a little and dream is a Neko ( half cat ) here.  if there is any beta readers or if you see a spelling of a word wrong please do tell me in the comments and I will fix it ❤️)

~ reader POV  ~

Wilbur was just done from work going back to his and dreams house that they live in early because his boss let him as he was going he opened to door of the house to see Dream drinking from a sippy and watching Disney movies on his laptop dreams tail wagging happy.

~ Wilbur POV ~

" huh???! " I say which made Dream fall of the couch hiding the sippy under the couch and him slamming the laptop close. I think about it and I think -is dream a little ??-

~ dreams POV ~

Tears being to fall down my cheek thinking that he will hate me and think I'm a weirdo. I curl up under the couch my ears and tail down  not making a sound until I hear him coming closer " Dream..are you a little ?." Wilbur said with his calm soft voice. "M-mhm..d-DonT haTe me.!! I'm soRr-Hic-ry.! " I said sobbing.

~ reader POV ( sorry I change allot )~

As Dream was sobbing Wilbur goes slowly to dream and pulls him out hugging him to his chest " shhh.. it's fine baby. I'm not mad or sad I love you the way you are and I will never leave you.. it's fine if you're a little I love you the way you are and I will take care of you " when Wilbur said that dream looked up at him wide eyes ears going up and tail wagging " r-RealLy.!?" Dream said " yes really my kitten " dream blushed at the nickname hiding his face in Wilbur's neck " t-thank you daddy "

~ Wilbur POV ~

I went to our bedroom and put Dream on the bed then taking of my pants and shirt and cuddling with dream.

Note :
( sorry it's super short and bad I might do a part 2 but I don't know, if have a request please do say )
- big sis