I smile, knowing today was study day. A few students who were going for N.E.W.Ts were able to acquire study days. And luckily I did. But, so did Draco. I didn't care though, he doesn't bother me and I wasn't going to let him.

As I uncoordinatedly chuck my book in my bag, I start to realise how I must've looked; completely missing my bag, and awkwardly sliding it through the air until it finally went into the stupid bag. I stand, the blood rush to my head making the affects rapidly increase. "Fucking hell." I mumble under my breath, in extreme focus I swing my bag over my shoulder and stumble out the chilly room.

"How are you doing?" Her familiar voice speaks, placing her hand onto my shoulder as we walk down the corridor.

"Great, Actually. I have study now, so might just— I don't know, sit down." I smile at Pansy, who grins back. Quickly, I identify that Pansy was just as fucked as me. Her walking was a somewhat stumble, just like mine.

"Lucky! Well— be careful. I'll see you around." She pats my shoulder, before walking left down the split corridor. I sigh, making my way down the right corridor; towards Slytherin common room.

**
Slumping into the common room after a quick detour to stare at a brick wall, the come-up of the dreamy blue pills now stable. A feeling of euphoria and happiness was encircling within me, inducing me to completely zone out as I finally felt happy. I use my hand as guidance as I stumble over to the leather sofas; where Blaise, Draco, Tracey Davis and Daphne sat. Although my body was completely failing to suppress my unsoberness, my eyes luckily weren't blurry; clearer than anything if I'm honest, nothing like being drunk. Daphne and Blaise were sitting in their usual spot, with Blaise writing and Daphne reading. Tracey sat upon the footrest, close to the seemingly newly lit fire. Draco; his normal spot, reading the potions book, as he missed like all the lesson.

Faltering to the sofas, I trip over Draco's foot; falling straight to my knees, but the pain I would of felt was nonexistent. I embarrassingly attempt to gather myself, then haul myself onto the couch. Dropping my bag on the floor below my feet, I bring my legs onto the sofa and lay down; resting my head on the armrest and anxiously maintaining my feet to touch Draco.

"Uh— Are you okay?" Daphne asks, I flicker my glance around and calculate in my relaxed mind that they were all staring at me.

"Never been better." I murmur, smiling to myself as I close my eyes.

A few minutes pass, I think, and Daphne was still blabbering words to Blaise. The sound of his quill against the parchment, and the crackling fire engulf my hearing.

I force myself to sit up, my eyes opening and scanning over the confused eyes of them all. "What?" I question, my thoughts swirl on my brain but the magical pills compel me from acknowledging them. It was all cloudy, stubborn dark clouds, protecting me from the usual thoughts.

"What happened to your arms?" Blaise asks, invoking their curious eyes to meander to my arms; red, aggravated crescent moons with completely dry blood that trailed down from them. Fuck. I didn't clean it. I awkwardly smile at them, bringing my hands to my upper arms and hugging myself as I struggle to hide it. Daphne sighs, sharing a sympathetic look with me.

"Are you— you know, again?" Daphne queries, inducing an irritated groan to escape from me. I hated people questioning me on these type of things, made me feel incredibly embarrassed and weak; Sort of ashamed about what I did.

"Can we not?" I bite the inside of my cheek anxiously, "But— We should talk about how much of a dick Draco is." I suggest, glaring at Draco with snark as he finally built up the courage to look me in the eye.