nine

9 ✰ - mature scenes
short skirt

Thursday, flew by quicker than you say 'Quidditch'.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday moulded into each other. With myself locked in my room surrounded by books, researching the tragedy that unfolded in the 1970's and the beginning of 1980. Books about past students that dated back to the founding of Hogwarts, Books about Azkaban along with newspapers about newly jailed prisoners that were too incredibly old.

Draco and I haven't talked much since Wednesday, and with it now being Monday morning I felt like he deserved an explanation towards my silence and obsession with reading 24/7. From classes being taken from the equation, I spent my entire days in my room. He must be so bloody confused.

Glancing at the clock that hung on the wall beside the wooden bathroom sliding door, the time 8:55 with the clocks hands clearly on each number. I hurriedly go to put on my uniform until I realise neither Daphne nor I did laundry or snuck it into someone else's. Groaning, I dig through my emergency uniform which was from Muggle stores. Finlay, the other girl cared for by Laura, gave it to me incase of emergencies, but I have a strong feeling it wasn't THIS type of emergency. Taking the grey skirt from the bottom on the drawer and holding it up in front of me with horror as I imagined it on me.

Light footsteps grow closer as Daphne stands beside me, snickering before laughing in surprised.

"Think it's funny?" I glare at her, raising an eyebrow from her utter amusement.

"Yes." Daphne suppresses her laughs as she soon comes to the realisation of the uniform not clean. "-Oh. We're a little stupid. Too bad for you, Kora, I have skirts from last year." She darts to her drawer and pulls out a normal school skirt and shakes it in front of me.

"Whatever, Daph. It's just for today." I sigh, stepping into the skirt and forcing it over my hips.

"I'd wear your robe all day if I were you." She snickers again, but just then a lightbulb turns on in my brain.

I smile at her, "I'm taking advantage of this."

Daphne furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Smirking, the lightbulb in her head then lighting up too. She grins cheekily at me, knowing I'll probably cause Draco to have a heart attack.

Walking out our dorm room, my skirt shorter than I wanted; with it maybe an inch or two covering my backside, and my normal shirt (as Laura bought four, unlike two skirts). Realising everyone was already at the Great Hall from the abnormal silence, Daphne and I hurriedly make our way there.

**

Stepping into the Great Hall, tugging at the skirt as I desperately try to force it to cover more skin. Now regretting my 'in the moment' genius idea, as boys at the end tables fail to hide their staring eyes.

Fuck.

Daphne grasps my hand and pulls my awkward body from the Great Hall doors, then swiftly rushes to the Slytherin table. She and myself stand before Blaise, who was stupidly sitting in my usual spot beside Draco. Draco was staring off into distance and didn't even seem to notice me.

"Fuck me, Kora." Blaise's eyes widen as he wanders my body up and down, "Why can't you hear something like that, Daph." He pouts, Daphne glares and points three seats down from where he currently was. From Blaise's remark, Draco's presence seems to get pulled back into reality. Just as Blaise moves to his spot, I sit down on warmed wooden bench... thanks Blaise.

"The fuck are you wearing?" Draco asks, slightly frustrated.

I pout from his unexpected words, "Don't you like it?"