11 - class 1A girls sleepover!

"less sleep, more sleepovers!"

two weeks later...

"Hey, girls~!!" Mina runs into class and to the back of the room, towards the group of girls who were idly chatting amongst each other. Curious, they all turned to her.

"Why don't we have a super fun, super spectacular sleepover?!" She suggests. "It could be a nice bonding moment! We'll have sweets, play games together, talk about cool things and all that fun stuff!"

Jirou and Momo introduced Aiko to the rest of the girls in the class shortly after they became friends, and Aiko fit right in. The girls all bonded with Aiko for different reasons, like Mina's love for dance and fitness, or Uraraka's love for self care and sweets. Plus the girls are all easy to talk to, so Aiko likes the fact that they are able to carry conversations with her by talking about literally anything. Things are never dull when she's around them.

"That sounds fun! I'd love to!" Uraraka smiles.

"When and where?" Momo asks.

Mina puts her finger to her lips. "Oh.. I actually haven't thought that far ahead..." she says. The girls all laugh.

"Okay, well... how about this Saturday night?" Jirou suggests. "That makes the most sense."

"That sounds good. And we can have it at my house," Momo says. All of the girls nodded in agreement with the plans so far. "I'll follow up with the time in the group chat, then."

*~*~*~*

Several hours later, Aiko is chilling at home, preparing dinner for her and her father, when her phone suddenly chimes. She grabs it and reads a notification coming from the group chat.

class A girlies 💋

momo: hi girls! can we do
7 PM until the following morning?

mina: YEA

tsu: Sounds good to me

hagakure: yes that works!!!

uraraka: yeah!

jirou and aiko liked "hi girls! can we do
7 PM until the following morning?"

momo: okay then perfect!!
here's my address!

feel free to bring any snacks,
refreshments, or anything else,
but I will have a ton if you can't!

be there or be square 👹

*~*~*~*

Aiko looks down at her phone, rereading the group chat messages over and over again. She starts to get excited when she makes the sudden realization that she's never been to a sleepover before.