SHOPPING!💖☺️

{HINATAS P.O.V}
It's been about 2 and 1/2 weeks since I joined the volleyball team, we have practice every school morning along with after school, at this point me and Hitoka have gotten quite close, she's nice and smart, I even got close with Shimizu, she's quiet and seems serious at first, but she's actually fun to hang out with, I also don't know why she's more open with me rather than the team, I understand why's she's open with Hitoka, I dont think Shimizu likes me though. I actually also noticed how Shimizu likes to tease me about certain things, like how cute I look for a boy among other things, she has her own way of having fun. Shimizu asked me and Hitoka to go shopping this Sunday during practice.

"Hey Sho-Chan, Hitoka-Chan, would you guys like to go shopping this Sunday?" She asked us seeming like she really wanted us to agree, when everyone heard her ask this they all became interested in listening, I smiled sweetly at her.👀

"Sure Shimizu-San!" I said smiling, I knew everyone was watching but trying to be discreet.

"I-I would love to Shimizu-San!" Hitoka shyly agreed, this seemed to make Shimizu happy.

"So where would we go?" I ask her.

"We can go to the mall, there's a new clothes store inside, we can also shop wherever you guys want to." She responded.

"Really!? There's a new clothes store?" I ask excited, I really like fashion.

"Yes. I was hoping to try that store, so I decided to ask you guys too." Shimizu said nodding.

"Then we better get there early! I want to have enough time to look around!" I say cheerfully.😁

"Sho-Kun do you like fashion? You seem excited." Hitoka asked.

"Yeah, very girly huh?" I say nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"Not at all! I just think it'll be more fun hanging out with someone who has the same interests!" She said happily also reassuring me, Shimizu nodded.

"Make sure to text me later." She said giving me her number, everyone noticed this.

we were then interrupted by Noya and Tanaka.

"CAN WE GO TOO!" They said shouting hoping to come along.

"No. Only Sho-Chan and Hitoka-Chan." Shimizu said bluntly, she then walked away with Hitoka, they left Tanaka and Noya looking happy that she noticed them.

"Hinata-kun I didn't know you were into fashion!" Yama said to me surprised.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I do!" I say smiling, I see him turn red, he looked like he wanted to ask me something and he only started a convo for that.

"H-Hinata-kun, can I have y-your number??" Yama asked obviously nervous, this now caught everyones attention, they waited for my response, I thought for a bit, I then decided to give him my number, he's too shy to really try anything.

"Sure, why not Yama-kun!" I said giving him a giggle, this made him turn even more red, he looked happy.

"I shouldn't worry about him." I thought, soon after giving him my number, Noya and Tanaka came up to me.

"Shouyou! Can we have your number too?!" Noya asked with a red face, everyone soon came up asking for it too, I didn't feel like giving it to them, I realized it was time for class, I used this to my advantage and escaped.

"Maybe later! I have to go to class, see ya!" I say making a quick escape with a smile on my face, actually glad we had class for once.

{YAMAS P.O.V}
I saw Hinata talking to Yachi and Kiyoko, Kiyoko asked to shop with them on Sunday, she then gave Hinata her number after he agreed, this made me a bit jealous so I decided to gather my courage and ask Hinata for his number, I made my way to him starting up a conversation.